The SevCo vs The Saints

Mad Capsule

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look, we know we're shite. We really are.

Tonight, you lot are only a goal better off. Far & away it is not. If you think you're 'far and away' the better side, good luck to you.

Not sure what to make of this tbh.

Can conceivably see St Johnstone getting relegated this season. I know they've had their problems bringing people in but the tactics Tommy Wright is deploying with the team he has is absolutely rancid. Is it a case of a manager getting lucky because they had a top talent in May?

To be tactically outclassed and outshitfested by McCoist is some achievement.

Add in McLean injury as well.

We don't look remotely like scoring. O'Hallaron isn't an out and out striker and Graham doesn't really seem to fit. We are terrible to watch at the moment.

Not sure what Croft is doing to keep his jersey at the moment. One good cross tonight aside, what has he added recently?

:lol: We are eye bleedingly awful at the moment. Not particularly fucked about the result as i knew we had no chance unless it went to penalties. Rangers are absolutely howfing as well though, Hearts will comfortably finish ahead of them in the league. Wouldn't be surprised if our next meeting was in the playoff 'final' tbh.

Easiest tie of the round, really disappointed we didn't get this one or Hibs.

Saints will stroll this by a few goals.

I wish you didn't say that. You've jinxed us you b*****d. :P

Lol..........

Not really surprised by this. Rangers really should be good enough to deal with the dross of the top flight and it's turning out to be the case. I told my mate that they should be aiming for more than decent runs in the cups. They should be aiming for winning them.

Tut tut,sectaring language is not allowed on this site.What an utter bigot you are.

Didn't realise that "***" was sectaring?

I could understand it being sectarian, but not sectaring.

Archived