General Election 2015

Ludo*1

I think that had Bercow in tears.

I love the look he gives Hague after the result is read out.

This really f***ing annoys me. There are millions of people struggling to make ends meet and the best way the Tories see to advance the cause for these people or in fact the cause of millionaires is to waste time on this nonsense.

I like Bercow’s response and it’s good to see Hague ending politics in the same vein as he has endured it throughout his career – a loser.

I don’t want to sound like I am stuck in the past, but we could have been debating setting up a new country at this moment in time. A fairer more just society, instead we have to endure daily jock beating and a government who are only interested in furthering their own causes.

I don’t care too much for any political party, not even the SNP, but I hope they return all 59 MPs in Scotland, just to f*** with the establishment!

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few council by-elections are happening today in Glenrothes West-Kinglassie, Buckie and North Uist.

Not a great indicator of the GE due to the inevitable low turnouts, but it will be interesting to see the results all the same

The line of questioning and the level of scrutiny afforded Cameron vs Milliband does seem very asymetric.

Anyone who couldn't see the loading of that entire programme, from audience selection to presenter behaviour, should have their right to vote rescinded immediately.

Both parties are divorced from the electorate's real concerns, but Burley especially was a disgrace in her worship of Cameron. Making sure of her position in the Murdoch empire, right enough.

SNP gain Glenrothes West from Labour in the By-election there today.

Beat me to it. Do you have a breakdown of votes? Think that is all except one council by elections in Scotland the SNP has won since the referendum. One more to come tonight?

Just seen. Four in total tonight

Beat me to it. Do you have a breakdown of votes? Think that is all except one council by elections in Scotland the SNP has won since the referendum. One more to come tonight?

Just seen. Four in total tonight

Glenrothes West (Fife) result:

SNP - 55.3% (+26.0)

LAB - 35.8% (-8.5)

CON - 4.4% (-0.4)

UKIP - 3.2% (+3.2)

LDEM - 1.3% (-1.3)

Ooft!

Glenrothes West (Fife) result: SNP - 55.3% (+26.0) LAB - 35.8% (-8.5) CON - 4.4% (-0.4) UKIP - 3.2% (+3.2) LDEM - 1.3% (-1.3)

The Libe Dems 1.3% equated to 61 votes.

They are going to need a bigger swingometer at the BBC!!

Archived