Stupid Names For Kids

Romeo

I used to work with a bloke whose kids are Graham and Christine. He couldn't resist spelling them Grayem and Cristeen though. Why would you do that?

He's barely literate?

Just a guess.

I can remember my brother having a mate called Javier. Tbf his dad was Spanish, but it just didn't seem right calling someone from Alloa Javier.

Whilst in tesco after work I heard some guy going mental at his kid called Levi. I didn't know Alloa had a Jewish community?

Edited by Waspy

I can remember my brother having a mate called Javier. Tbf his dad was Spanish, but it just didn't seem right calling someone from Alloa Javier.

Whilst in tesco after work I heard some guy going mental at his kid called Levi. I didn't know Alloa had a Jewish community?

My wife and son constitute the Jewish community in Alloa. Neither are called Levi.

Maybe this guy was visiting with his family?

1305887227_lrweb.jpg

Boy I went to school with called his baby boy Spartacus. They refer to him as "wee Sparky". He just posted this link on Facebook: http://news.stv.tv/scotland/313423-hiya-i-am-spartacus-scots-parents-choose-unusual-baby-names/

Have to admit, I quite like it.

I'm Spartacus! Saw it on the news earlier, I hope the girl called Daquiri is a strawberry blonde.