Jefferies Must Go Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worst ground in Scottish football that resembles a gulag, The Rangers sympathisers amongst your board and fans...fvck that.

Your entitled to your opinion but if more people from Cowdenbeath followed Cowdenbeath then maybe the club would be able to develop the stadium further.

Stranraer impressed me last season too, in theory JJ could walk away and I'm sure Aitken would bite your hand off for the same wage.

Would like to see potter involved but tbh McCann needs to go. It's no use commentating then turning up at half time.

Let potter stay at the very least to work with youngsters and aid the handover process. Wouldn't blame him if he wanted to leave though.

He won't walk away. He's far too arrogant and thinks he's still big time. He'll be damned if we get promoted and it isn't his name in the history books. Aitken or Potter are my realistic candidates though if we are being hypothetical. As I've said before, Potter is a DAFC fan so shares that same affiliation with the rest of us and Aitken's record speaks for itself.

I'd rather chop off my balls with a rusty pair of scissors than follow Cowden every week.

Worst ground in Scottish football that resembles a gulag, The Rangers sympathisers amongst your board and fans...fvck that.

Totally brainwashed with all those years of Spl and cup finals via spending money you never had. Wake up and realise your not a big club anymore. Any change of manager is not going to get you instantly back to premiership level not unless you start ripping of creditors again. Got a feeling Dino Jimbo will be there to at least the end of the season.

Unpopular opinion but I like Central Park but then I love old grounds with character. Aye, it's a total dive but that's the charm.

As for Jefferies I wonder what goes through his head at times. "That tactic failed many times before, surely it has to work this time".

As for him getting his jotters I don't think it will happen after our first 90 minute defeat by Stranraer in any cup (another one for his catalogue of utter failure in the dugout at EEP) as the board very sensibly didn't budget for any cup runs.

However, it has been be noted that instead of a decent money making tie against United being drawn away to Stranraer and the subsequent replay we have made a loss as prize money made doesn't cover costs incurred.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jefferies_(footballer)#Dunfermline_Athletic

Dunfermline Athletic[edit]

Jefferies held talks with Dunfermline about succeeding Jim McIntyre as their manager[11] and was appointed on 20 March.[12] He was unable to keep the Pars in the top flight and were relegated at the end of the season. The following season in the Scottish First Division the club ran into financial difficulties and were placed in administration in March 2013. This led to a 15-point deduction penalty by the Scottish Football League as well as many first-team players leaving. The effect of the points penalty saw Jefferies' side relegated to the Scottish Second Division through the Scottish First Division play-offs losing to Alloa Athletic in the two-legged final. Jefferies signed a new contract with Dunfermline in December 2013, after the club exited administration.[13]On the 10th of December 2014 Jefferies was sacked after another embarrassing defeat to a part time team.

Teehee.

Only that he was massively hacked off after the play-offs & felt he'd had enough, only to have a change of heart. This will definitely be his last season though. So DAFC & others like him will get their wish in the summer at the very latest.

FWIW I'm as frustrated by this season as most of you seem to be, but I'm a firm believer he deserves to see the season out. He's had a lot of shit flung at him over the last few seasons & this is the first & probably only season were he can be judged entirely on his own merits.

50centdrives.gif

Totally brainwashed with all those years of Spl and cup finals via spending money you never had. Wake up and realise your not a big club anymore. Any change of manager is not going to get you instantly back to premiership level not unless you start ripping of creditors again. Got a feeling Dino Jimbo will be there to at least the end of the season.

We could fall to the Lowland League mate and Central Park would still be a shitehole.

The money that is generated at this club is enough to totally scoosh this league. As it is we are struggling, majorly. This isn't just this season that is irking the DAFC support. The man has cost us 2 successive relegations, albeit the first one being somewhat out of his hands, and embarrassing defeats in play-offs along the road. But hey, just because we were in admin it means we aren't allowed to be ambitious to get back to where we want to be, but it's sound for teams like St. Johnstone, Ross County, Partick, Hamilton who all have a lesser fanbase than ourselves to chop and change to be successful. K den.

Your entitled to your opinion but if more people from Cowdenbeath followed Cowdenbeath then maybe the club would be able to develop the stadium further.

No they wouldn't, when the stock cars own the stadium there's no chance of it getting developed.

Anyone who would seriously consider following another football team isn't right in the head, Christ we're at our lowest ebb in decades and we're in a title race in the third tier,thats normally the best cowden can hope for.

I don't mind Cowden, they're alright. But why would you change your allegiances? Weird. In a few years time and we're above Cowden will all the Cowdenbeath fans start converting?

Thats me a fully paid up member of the JJ out club now, as i said in the match thread champions don't lose games like today.

I'm on holiday this week with a view of a golf course , it looks quite nice and I'm sure jim would enjoy playing a few rounds on it. I'll be disappointed if the club deny him the opportunity to get his handicap down this week.

Archived