UKIP

Im_Rodger

14 minutes ago, bob the tank said:

Diane James is maybe not a swivel eyed loon but according to an article I read on holiday last month, she is up to her neck in city dodgy dealing, health care dubiousness and a well known husband stealer. I wonder if any of that will be reported on our glorious media

Dish it, you queen!

32 minutes ago, bob the tank said:

Diane James is maybe not a swivel eyed loon but according to an article I read on holiday last month, she is up to her neck in city dodgy dealing, health care dubiousness and a well known husband stealer. I wonder if any of that will be reported on our glorious media

I do have a penchant for slightly mad, snippy and skinny women.  Plus she scrubs up well.  I'd love la James to be my entry in to UKIP*

*wid

Edited by The_Kincardine

Dish it, you queen!

I was embarrassed to say it was an article in the Daily Mail, the well known UKIP fanclub newsletter, which doubted her suitability for the leaders job because her connections to private healthcare jiggery-pokery and serial shagging are well known to the media insiders. The feature ripped her to shreds, basically saying down with this kind of thing, in the frothing Mail style

39 minutes ago, bob the tank said:

I was embarrassed to say it was an article in the Daily Mail, the well known UKIP fanclub newsletter, which doubted her suitability for the leaders job because her connections to private healthcare jiggery-pokery and serial shagging are well known to the media insiders. The feature ripped her to shreds, basically saying down with this kind of thing, in the frothing Mail style

When was 'serial shagging' ever a bad thing?  Can some mod punt this pish to the prudish VL sub forum, please?

19 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I do have a penchant for slightly mad, snippy and skinny women.  Plus she scrubs up well.  I'd love la James to be my entry in to UKIP*

*wid

You wanna see her and Theresa May lezzing off don''t chat? ANIMAL

Edited by Girth

• 2 weeks later...