UKIP

Im_Rodger

Dunno. I worry they could get someone even worse. If they change from anti-immigration to a pro-repatriation party then Britain could become a really horrible place.

Or even if the Scots want Indy then we'll tell them tae f**k off.

Dunno. I worry they could get someone even worse. If they change from anti-immigration to a pro-repatriation party then Britain could become a really horrible place.

That's a very important point.  However despicable UKIP are they pale in comparison to some of the far-right parties in other European countries; parties that are having a worrying level of success.

If UKIP wobbles without Farage leading it all it would take is a reasonably charismatic figure with a simple hate message to attract support to a far more incideous type of politics.

That's a very important point.  However despicable UKIP are they pale in comparison to some of the far-right parties in other European countries; parties that are having a worrying level of success.

If UKIP wobbles without Farage leading it all it would take is a reasonably charismatic figure with a simple hate message to attract support to a far more incideous type of politics.

Insidious

Does that mean Douglas Carswell as the new UKIP leader then?

No chance. Carswell is despised because he supported Vote Leave and is pro-immigration. The NEC could expel him, possibly this afternoon, for his negative comments about Farage and his anti-immigration posters. 

You would have thought so, or that fat f**k from the Borders.  I can't actually think of too many other UKIP figureheads.

Paul Nuttall will probably succeed Nigel Farage as Leader. There will be other candidates such as Patrick O'Flynn, the former political editor of the Daily Express. 

You would have thought so, or that fat f**k from the Borders.  I can't actually think of too many other UKIP figureheads.

That Paul Nuttall c**t seems to be making a name for himself lately.