Queens v Raith

My post on the Binos cup thread.

After tonight's performance if Murray wants to win the fans back he should bin Perry and Watson and give Barr and Hill a shot and while he's at it Callachan in for Fox and get shot of McKay and play Hutton in his place, lets face it, a man knocking on the door of his seventies has to better than that wee c**t.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I question Murray's intelligence, when he plays the same failed formation week in week out, regardless of the opposition, with the same mistakes week in week out, and playing the same players week in week out regardless of form. And when he does make changes its almost always like for like. His handling of the game against Alloa when they went down to ten men was his managerial ability in a nutshell - not a scooby.

Remember that Congo international that played for us, Jules Tchimbakala? Barr could be the next one of him. Maybe he'll never kick a ball for us. Like Calum Elliot now.

Ha, did he not half a bucket full of international caps? Any full international that rocks up at your club draws a bit of expectation.

I remember him and Peter Ocovan sitting in the stand at Firhill as the fans protested against Anelka

I wouldn't be too hard on Murray. Rovers were well outclassed and it wouldn't have mattered who the boss was.

Right you, in the corner now and don't break stride whist donning the pokey hat.

What we have are footballers, not necessarily in the right place.

Just back in after a night drinking to ease the pain of that shite. Perry and McKeown are an absolute joke of a defence. Letting Baird have that time and space was fucking criminal for that first goal.

Totally lacking in invention and organisation. I'm still not quite Murray GTF but very very close

Raith fan's expectations are unreasonable IMO . Murray is achieving what is to be expected from a bang average squad. There is no shame in losing to a better team that has a very good record at home.

You don't know what your talking about mate. I'll give credit where credits due, Queens were average and fully deserved the win we were woeful , Do you watch Rovers every week mate? We do and that performance was one of the better ones.

Raith fan's expectations are unreasonable IMO . Murray is achieving what is to be expected from a bang average squad. There is no shame in losing to a better team that has a very good record at home.

Just this.

Well done to the 50-60 travelling fans, you made yourselves heard. Hope you enjoyed the hospitality of the local watering holes even though your team's performance didn't give you anything to celebrate.

I'm not going to start telling Raith Rovers fans what they should and shouldn't accept and where they should pitch their expectations. They know more than us about this subject and have the right to grumble when they see fit. I remember how annoying it was when other fans did this with us early last season.

However, I'm not having this "slightly less shite" or "average" nonsense applied to us either. We performed pretty well last night and won comfortably. This is because right now, we're a lot stronger than Raith Rovers. This is reflected by the fact that despite enduring a real injury crisis for much of the season to date, we're comfortably ahead in the table of those clubs with comparable resources and still in front of one side with much much bigger ones.

I'm not best known for heaping praise on Queens, but I think some of the Rovers' fans observations on here, are lacking in grace.

One thing I would like to say about the Raith team is that whenever I've seen Stewart he looks a real handfull and has played well so I'm surprised he seems to spend so much time on the bench. Yesterday was no exception and he was very unlucky not to score when he hit the post.

You don't know what your talking about mate. I'll give credit where credits due, Queens were average and fully deserved the win we were woeful , Do you watch Rovers every week mate? We do and that performance was one of the better ones.

I'll take Queens being average every week if we keep winning! Third in the league this season is great at the moment. Bring on Hearts and The Rangers next two league games.

One thing I would like to say about the Raith team is that whenever I've seen Stewart he looks a real handfull and has played well so I'm surprised he seems to spend so much time on the bench. Yesterday was no exception and he was very unlucky not to score when he hit the post.

When Elliot is fit he plays. It's the Grant Murray way.

To be fair to QoS, for the majority of both games they've looked clearly better than us. I'll be shocked if you don't make the top 4 and you might even hold off Hibs for 3rd.

Was thinking the same why does Stewart not get a start before that clown Elliot

We are now 6 games unbeaten (4 wins 2 draws).

Our home form this season is P7 W5 D1 L1 F12 A4 (3 of which came against Hearts).

Our home form in 2014 is P18 W13 D2 L3 F32 A12

As Monkey Tennis points out, you are well within your rights to suggest your manager could have given you a better chance against us. I'm in no position to question that, and I probably agree.

To suggest we are average though is wrong, and reeks of sour grapes.

We had same problem with Chisholm. He left Dobbie on the bench for John Stewart

I'm not sure how often that occurred, but he certainly favoured Stewart Kean over God.

At least John Stewart is a Queens legend in a perverse way. Kean is a complete and utter arsehole.

Archived