It's OK, banana. We're all here for you. We won't let the bad ladies hurt you.

Speak for yourself, I'm going to sit and watch with a big bag of popcorn and a pint while a crowd of angry women leathers f**k out of him...

Or Mrs M does it herself, wouldn't take her long.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/the-depressing-reality-of-white-male-supremacy-in-the-uk-has-just-been-mapped-out-9880133.html

This stuff is really starting to wind me up. Does the author of this article realise that people aren't voting for male candidates simply because they're white and male? It just so happens that, in the majority of constituencies, the voters have deemed a white male to be the most suitable person to represent them. In their fantasy "representative" parliament you have the opportunity for "better" candidates to be overlooked in order to put token representatives in there to make up the numbers.

Ugh, rant over. Kick them all in the pie?

Like that in all professions. Any job application asks for your ethnicity and nationality. All this just so they can employ a token ethnic, foreigner, migrant(delete as applicable, I'm not for all this PC shite"

Perfectly good candidate gets looked over purely on the basis of the colour of there skin or nationality so a company can keeps quotas up. It's sheer racism but as what can we do?? Raise it and be accused of being racist??

Double standards

Like that in all professions. Any job application asks for your ethnicity and nationality. All this just so they can employ a token ethnic, foreigner, migrant(delete as applicable, I'm not for all this PC shite"

Perfectly good candidate gets looked over purely on the basis of the colour of there skin or nationality so a company can keeps quotas up. It's sheer racism but as what can we do?? Raise it and be accused of being racist??

Double standards

This argument is often used and always implies that the minority applicant is in some way inferior to the non minority. That is showing racist undertones imo.

Double standards

Those questions are never part of the application. They are usually appended to the application to allow monitoring of the process and give statistical information on responses. They don't play a part in selection. Unless you are applying for a job that is exempt from the usual employment law.

At the end of the day, all these feminazi split arses are c***s. Nothing more, nothing less

They'll all have smelly, hairy, sweaty, pishy fannys as well

The history of that word is quite interesting. Just make those who use it and similar terms (e.g mangina, wimmin) look pretty silly imo.

The history of that word is quite interesting. Just make those who use it and similar terms (e.g mangina, wimmin) look pretty silly imo.

Quite interesting indeed - in what way are you suggesting it relates to the second sentence?

Also interesting that you'd reply to that and not my reply to your two links :rolleyes:

Double standards

I'd rather employ an immigrant or ethnic minority that showed a basic grasp of English to be honest.

Used to really bug me when I worked in a small office some years back with a female colleague who was always cold. She had the heater below her desk on every day, even in summer, and refused all requests to turn it off. Meant the office was always like a greenhouse.

What's the significance of men and women having different body temperatures?

Used to really bug me when I worked in a small office some years back with a female colleague who was always cold. She had the heater below her desk on every day, even in summer, and refused all requests to turn it off. Meant the office was always like a greenhouse.

Women are designed for hot kitchens, men are designed for winter games at Pittodrie.

It gives middle class modern feminists another trivial thing to claim oppression over while sipping on their mochachoca lattes, tapping out tumblr/Facebook laments on their MacBook Air, wondering when they'll finally get high-paying job offers in STEM fields with their 2:2 in Polynesian Mythology. It's almost like there's no more real topics of equality left to fight for so stuff has to be created from thin air (pun intended), or blown (pun unintended) out of proportion, re: manipulation of statistics, media, policy.

My office full of PCs is boiling, btw. f**k shirt and ties.

Archived