P&B Out of the Loop

9 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

If you're that addicted to posting on here then what's stopping you making another account?

Meh.

As someone that doesn't have an addictive personality I agree with you. However,  not everyone is the same.

I've been reading over the Worst Posters thread over the last couple of nights and I've seen a few people make reference to 'Philpy's Pool Team' or a pool competition, is there any context to this?  

40 minutes ago, Richie95 said:

I've been reading over the Worst Posters thread over the last couple of nights and I've seen a few people make reference to 'Philpy's Pool Team' or a pool competition, is there any context to this?  

Philpy plays pool with Paedo's.

ETA: I can't remember which thread that Philpy's pool playing paedo pals were  discussed/uncovered, but it was the man himself that told the story. Quite a story it was too.

Edited by J_Stewart

11 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

You could regale us with it?

This is all I could find..

On 28/09/2015 at 19:58, philpy said:

I didn't befriend him, the guy I used to work with did. He was a bit simple to be fair, harmless enough, but would happily to chat to anyone. I went to meet him in his local for a game of pool one night and he had invited the pervert as well. Just to prove I'm not bullshitting, here's a bit about him I found online.

http://www.fifetoday.co.uk/news/local-headlines/don-t-dump-child-perverts-in-dysart-1-164090

26 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Good work, sir. So he didn’t befriend a guy but did go and meet him to play pool? And in turn the boy, that he wasn’t friends with, brought a paedo?

I remember it differently but looks like the original story disappeared in the cull so we'll have to take @philpy  's  word for it. I thought him and his mate started chatting with the paedo at a bus stop and went off for a game of pool together.

I remember it differently but looks like the original story disappeared in the cull so we'll have to take [mention=7178]philpy[/mention]  's  word for it. I thought him and his mate started chatting with the paedo at a bus stop and went off for a game of pool together.

Did it not involve someone's windows being put in as well? They met at a bus stop, played pool together and was it the colleague had a window put in for hanging about with a Hank McCoy

On ‎27‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 14:18, Skerla said:

Just finished reading through this thread and i'm still out the loop with a few things:

1) What is the script with Grimbo and burning a house down?

2) I saw a few mentions of DA Baracus shagging babies in prams and noticed that he still posts? After reading that alot of posters have been banned for less, how is he still posting?

3) Why is Bennett picked on so much? Haven't seen anything that bad from him since i joined. 

4) Reading the bit about SweeperDee watching his dad get battered(Disgraceful behaviour btw) and saw something about SlipperyP and his dad. Did he do the same? 

5) What's Throbbers deal?

1/ Went on holiday with the insurance money and never even buried his dead pets.

2/ Already answered

3/ He's a c***.

4/ No.

5/ He's not all there.

On ‎08‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 03:50, Swarley said:

There's only one way to leave P&B and that's after Div takes you fishing out on the Gare Loch and only His Baldness returns.

A bit like Bill Struth and William Wilton. Allegedly. (Although as they are both dead I maybe don't need "allegedly", but better safe than sorry).

• 4 weeks later...