P&B Out of the Loop

What was it he last said? When was he banned?

Some mad alt-right shit about a random blogger saying women should be able to retrospectively remove consent ages after the deed and extrapolating it to claim that it was like a big thing feminists were demanding. As I said just stupid shit but not worth a ban I thought.

I can only think he asked to be banned. He reads too many right wing US websites and came up with some nonsense about women who consent to sex are allowed to change their minds weeks later and call it rape, and how he should be allowed to charge some fat bird he tried to shag but came in his pants or something. 

22 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Welcome.  Your moniker has prompted me to post that old, "He's no Finnish, he's only 28" gaffe - which never gets old:

Just because one guy said thanks to you once doesnt change the fact Kinky that everyone thinks you're a dick.

Remember that x

Guest Moomintroll
Just because one guy said thanks to you once doesnt change the fact Kinky that everyone thinks you're a dick.
Remember that x

Ach leave him alone Magee, he always seems ok when he isn't coming out with the diddy patter. Sure his alcoholism must be overstated somewhat as well, in the interests of balance however I wish nothing but Ill will towards Snake Mountain and all who reside within.

1 hour ago, Tynieness said:

He emailed site owner asking to be banned.

Of all the social media that he subscribes to, P&B seemed like it was the least of his worries.

Hopefully he's concentrating on stuff that makes him happy instead of getting impotently annoyed over nonsense.

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Is asking to be banned worse than resigning? I think it probably is.

Comedy gold.

Resignation posts tend to be far more public and hilarious in my opinion. HJs resignation post being a prime example.