P&B Out of the Loop

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

It's The Rapture. We've been found to be unworthy.

Didn't @The_Kincardine lose his original account in one of these glitches? I seem to remember him being a bit tetchy last time I asked about it.

The Rapture? The Raploch more like....

I'm glad I'm safely beige. 

On 2/4/2018 at 23:34, BigFatTabbyDave said:

It's The Rapture. We've been found to be unworthy.

Didn't @The_Kincardine lose his original account in one of these glitches? I seem to remember him being a bit tetchy last time I asked about it.

Not been here for a couple of days but it seems pretty similar.  Mine had the happy happenstance with Rangers becoming The Rangers hence me becoming The Kincardine.

Of all the things I can be tetchy about this isn't one ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Why do people refer to Peppino Impastato being friends with Ronaldo?

Because as a conplete fantasist, one of his tales is that he knows Ronaldo.

Not to defend Pep (he can do that himself should he see fit), I believe he states he merely knows someone that knows Ronaldo. He also says Ronaldo is gay. He’s met an influential/preciously influential American politician and played football to a higher than average standard but refuses to declare how high/who for. I’m passing no judgement.

7 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Why do people refer to Peppino Impastato being friends with Ronaldo?

Pretty sure it was on the Gay Footballers thread where unprovoked he announced that Cristiano Ronaldo was gay and he knew this as he was friends with a friend of his.

Oh he's without doubt an utter fantasist I'm just wondering where this Ronaldo thing came from. It's reminded me of when [mention=10660]Poet of the Macabre[/mention] claimed to have shagged Hayden Panniettere. 
Does anyone have a link or can provide the context of the claim?

Just now, Rugster said:

Is he Supras?

Almost certainly. As well as the above, he's also claimed to have been involved in three high profile football transfers which has given him an intimate knowledge of how transfers work and elite clubs identify young players. No details have been forthcoming from him sadly, likely because he had to sign an NDA, and not because it absolutely, definitely, 100% did not happen. 

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
10 minutes ago, Rugster said:
Oh he's without doubt an utter fantasist I'm just wondering where this Ronaldo thing came from. It's reminded me of when [mention=10660]Poet of the Macabre[/mention] claimed to have shagged Hayden Panniettere. 

Does anyone have a link or can provide the context of the claim?

It's been culled I think, but he claimed to have shagged her when on holiday in the States as far as I remember.