Queen of the South vs St. Johnstone

jamamafegan

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think any Saints fans said they wanted this tie tbh, it was one of the hardest we could've got. No idea who's favourites for this game as its far too close to call. I would warn Queens fans to not under-estimate us all that much though, as we're starting to pick up results again and by the time this games comes around we'll have a fully fit McFadden and also MacLean and Kane involved in our attack.

Fully fit McFadden that went off injured yesterday don't think he is a lover of the plastic pitches.

Fully fit McFadden that went off injured yesterday don't think he is a lover of the plastic pitches.

Had nothing to do with the pitch apparently, but yes its been admitted he's got a problem with them. Wouldn't surprise me if we didn't play him against you lot, but his form so far makes him undroppable, been ripping apart every defence hes met.

Guest TOPFITTER

Orsi was capped for Scotland at under 18 level.

April 27th 2010

England 4 Scotland 1

Orsi scored an own goal. It was live on Sky

More recently Craig Neilll played for Scotland while with us, think it was Scottish Schoolboys.

Dobbie was quite a good player for us and started one season really well forming a good partnership with Steven Milne I remember a fine goal in a win at Hamilton. Anyway we signed Jason Scotland and he went out the team and doubled his BMI in no time at all.

No problem with Coyle's decision there Scotland and Dobbie were probably too similar and Scotland was a better player. Glad to see him go on and do well though apparently he despised his time at Saints so many that attitude had something to do with his form.

• 4 weeks later...

Any saints fans know of any buses taking bookings yet?

2 going from McDiarmid, 2 from the Saints club at Barossa, jailers tours are taking one-possibly 2, Fife Saints have seats in their bus from Glenrothes. There will probably be more, but that's all I've heard about so far.

Looking like at least 6 or 7 buses heading down which is a good start co adoring we often just take one or two to away games!

The club should do a bit more in build up for this game!

We are the Scottish cup holders, let's get as many people to Dumfries as possible! Would be disappointed if we didn't take 1000

Archived