Question Time

Elixir

Karen Dunbar? No, not really, Karen Dunbar has a bit of talent, commy games excepted. The labour plant just seems bitter and angry as she won't be able to climb the greasy poll as easily as she thought she would.

You don't need talent to get ahead in labour these days.

I'm loving how all the statistical wrangling conveniently ignores that at least two of the audience submitting questions/comments were Labour Party candidates. Strange that someone hasn't walked us through how that represents well, anything, given that Scottish Labour's membership is circling the drain and includes around 0.1-2% of the Scottish population.

It was biased to fcuk in audience terms but I don't think it's wrong to have active party members in the audience, or even ex-candidates. You want a knowledgeable and passionate mob. And I don't think it was an institutionally anti-SNP BBC who fixed it, but an ignorant London centric management who innocently gave the producer job to a manic Unionist. Hopefully so, I'm a bit fond of the BBC..

It was biased to fcuk in audience terms but I don't think it's wrong to have active party members in the audience, or even ex-candidates. You want a knowledgeable and passionate mob. And I don't think it was an institutionally anti-SNP BBC who fixed it, but an ignorant London centric management who innocently gave the producer job to a manic Unionist. Hopefully so, I'm a bit fond of the BBC..

QT is run out of Glasgow by an "independent" company - MentornMedia.

So, as well as lying, you appear to advocate breaking the law. 

It's clear to see why you're a Lib Dem.

Lying and breaking the law is a fundamentally good thing to do in all circumstances, as you well know.

Lying and breaking the law is a fundamentally good thing to do in all circumstances, as you well know.

An interesting view. Can you elaborate?

Perhaps you can do so with reference to historic claims regarding previous members of your current party or other politicians that share your "liberal" views

If you're going to call people deluded at least try and spell properly.

Correct spelling would crumble the "thick BritNat" persona he's cultivating. He must have been raging when the UKIPer trumped him with the "I has a brain diseeese effecting the spellsing".

Edited by Antlion

If there had only been one person in the Dundee audience not bumming up the SNP the whining about the BBC would still be going on . There's a wee bit air hissing out of the SNP balloon at the moment and it's causing a wee bit concern.Maybe even only subconsciously but it is ramping up the feet stamping and rattle throwing just a tad.

Correct spelling would crumble the "thick BritNat" persona he's cultivating. He must have been raging when the UKIPer trumped him with the "I has a brain diseeese effecting the spellsing".

Mmm.. picking up on spelling errors is a poor form of criticism really.

Mmm.. picking up on spelling errors is a poor form of criticism really.

It looks like that's the only thing I wid agree wi' ye oan.

Loondave can I ask ye a few genuine questions.

What's your beef with the SNP?

Do you vote for a political party which is a small part of a larger British party?

Are you quite content for Scotland to be a very minor part of the UK?

Are you happy that Scottish MP's votes are meaningless unless they coincide with English votes.

Did you really want your party to bomb Syria?

Are you content that there are nuclear bombs stationed in Scotland even though the vast majority of Scot's MP's (and by extension, Scots voters) said no.

If there had only been one person in the Dundee audience not bumming up the SNP the whining about the BBC would still be going on . There's a wee bit air hissing out of the SNP balloon at the moment and it's causing a wee bit concern.Maybe even only subconsciously but it is ramping up the feet stamping and rattle throwing just a tad.

Yes, Scots are really rallying behind the regionalist parties. What colour is the sky in your world?