Partick Thistle vs Dundee United, 4th Jan

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul Gallacher to put in a performance like he did at Easter Road in May and Simon Colina Dominguez to score an 89th minute winner from the bench after Paton is sent off. And then I go home and get a soapy titwank off Alison Brie.

No mention of Doolan in the preview. Is he back?

If he is then I'd go with Doolan up front, Stevenson behind, and Craigen beside Bannigan in midfield if Fraser is out.

Craigen could be in for a torrid time against Armstrong and Erskine but we could be onto something good if the Doolan/Stevenson thing works out.

A huge 2 games for United if we can beat partick and Hamilton we will be certainly in the running at the top of the league .This a match we are expected to win against Partick and id take a 1-0 away win right now

A huge 2 games for United if we can beat partick and Hamilton we will be certainly in the running at the top of the league .This a match we are expected to win against Partick and id take a 1-0 away win right now

I suppose I would too, but if we could get three or four it would really get the confidence up going into the Hamilton game, which I think will be a tough one.

Thistle seem to be without a few players so it's important that we try to take advantage of this. Hopefully GMS plays like he did on Thursday.

No mention of Doolan in the preview. Is he back?

If he is then I'd go with Doolan up front, Stevenson behind, and Craigen beside Bannigan in midfield if Fraser is out.

Craigen could be in for a torrid time against Armstrong and Erskine but we could be onto something good if the Doolan/Stevenson thing works out.

I hate Craigen in the midfield two, he needs to be pushed up further. Can't tackle at all. I'd much rather see Wilson finally get another start.

Would she not enjoy a wee day shopping in Glasgow tomorrow?

I'm sure she wouldn't mind a wee day shopping in Glasgow.

However she'd be pretty pissed of coming back from Barcelona to do it.

Foresee a brave defeat, holding them till halftime. Going to do something I rarely do by betting heavily on the opposition. Gotta seek consolation where you find it.

There's no enjoyment in betting on the opposition but when you see your team are in a slide and badly priced then go for it- if you watch a team every week you can get an idea as to how they should be priced. I've made money betting both for and against us over the years, made a good lift on us beating Livi under McNamara at home when we were 7/5 and an even bigger win betting Ayr to beat us at Somerset under McCall when they were 7/2 - doesn't make me any less of a fan e.g. I wasn't celebrating when Conrad scored the own goal vs Dundee after I'd bet us to draw in play, it just cushioned the inevitable blow of the late goal as we are a bunch of shitebags that can't see out games.

United at 13/10 is borderline insane given our injuries.

Archived