Partick Thistle vs Dundee United, 4th Jan

Heard that another 2 players called in ill today and that we have 8 first team players out

Bloody hell, when do we get to postponement levels of sickness?

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a going to be a write off for us. Hopefully the players will all be back for the County game which is more important.

United -1 @ 3/1

Well worth a few sheets

What's your likely starting lineup, and is it actually that bad?

Depends on who the supposed other two sick notes are, but afaik we're without Frans, Carroll (who's back at Huddersfield), McMillan, Osman, Welsh, Higginbotham (suspended) and Doolan. O'Donnell, Fraser and Bannigan seemed to be doubtful at one point during the week.

I've just tried the site and to say there's a lack of clarity is an understatement.

It's because they can't guarantee what the internet set up is going to be like at away games.

I seem to remember we played against Raith when they suffered a similar massive injury crisis a while back - iirc we took the lead and they ended up winning it 2-1. Ryan Wallace scored, I'm sure.

Hard to look past a Utd win, nonetheless, but I'm still optimistic that we can scrape a point here. Which would be excellent given the circumstances.

Archived