Who's Going Down?

594 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nervous times down Killie way, we can but pray that they do a Hibs.

They are certainly on a terrible run of results, a few months ago they were looking likely to be in top six but nowadays they are like a team heading for relegation.

They are certainly on a terrible run of results, a few months ago they were looking likely to be in top six but nowadays they are like a team heading for relegation.

They looked safe and in no imminent danger, however, as Hibs proved last season, you can’t take your eye off the ball for a minute. St.Mirren also handed us another unlikely play-off safety life line yesterday when they beat Ross County. The fight to avoid playing Sevco, Hibs or Queens is about to get messy and whoever can handle the pressure the best will be safe.

Unfortunately our play-off fate still lies in Killie and County’s hands, however, nerves will play a big part in the final two games and we still have a slim chance of escaping the play-off spot. All we can do is win our remaining two games and see if the other two can can handle the pressure.

Hamilton and Thistle still have 7th to play for. Although favourites Hamilton could lose to County next week and Partick win v Killie.

I had all but given up hope of finishing 10th and still think our inferior goal difference could be the final deciding factor.

Need Hamilton and Thistle to play like they have of late and stop County and Killie from picking up 3 points. We still need to the business against St Mirren and we have proved in the last 2 must win away games - we have been found wanting.

If we take it to the final game and need a win v Thistle (again tough) I would be more then happy with that a few games ago.

Not lecturing, no. Only delivering putdowns to those Well fans who seem to have a billy big baws attitude with regards to their support, for reasons that nobody can quite understand.

Not sure anyone has billy big baws attitude. Truth is as a club like Thistle where every penny counts I would rather have Thistle in the top flight who are capabale of taking 1000+ to Fir Park rather than ICT, County or St J who generally bring a couple of hundred. Simples. Nothing against these teams or their fans as we ourselves only take a couple hundred up to Ross C + ICT.

Hopefully you will do your duty next weekend and the weekend after and stop us from having to beat Sevco in the play offs

Nice to see Scotland's establishment club still evoking seethe from embittered, small time sides like Partick.

Is this about the resigning of Craigan and Burns or is there another gripe?

I'm not fussed, I think we should play the u20s tbh.

Sadly I think the rules require clubs to play their strongest eleven (the prize money also increases depending on where you finish in the league). To be honest I have been very surprised how Killie and County have let us back in with a slim chance of 10th place, as I was resigned to us playing in the play-off. If by some miracle we avoid that nightmare, we should send the team who finish in 11th place a crate of champagne.

Not sure anyone has billy big baws attitude. Truth is as a club like Thistle where every penny counts I would rather have Thistle in the top flight who are capabale of taking 1000+ to Fir Park rather than ICT, County or St J who generally bring a couple of hundred. Simples. Nothing against these teams or their fans as we ourselves only take a couple hundred up to Ross C + ICT.

Piss off with this tedious shit.

Sadly I think the rules require clubs to play their strongest eleven (the prize money also increases depending on where you finish in the league). To be honest I have been very surprised how Killie and County have let us back in with a slim chance of 10th place, as I was resigned to us playing in the play-off. If by some miracle we avoid that nightmare, we should send the team who finish in 11th place a crate of champagne.

What a strange rule. I'm assuming they'd be lenient if a team played a few younger players just to give them game time? Fair enough if it's a full squad etc..

(the prize money also increases depending on where you finish in the league).

Yeah, but we're almost certainly locked into 8th now. Outside chance of 7th, I suppose, but based on the performance yesterday, the players don't seem to care that much about it.

Piss off with this tedious shit.

We're not all the same!

I'd rather have 100 County fans, and have a good blether, with no police, than 1,000, 'superior' weedgies.

Having said that, I hope you get pumped next game.

We're not all the same!

I'd rather have 100 County fans, and have a good blether, with no police, than 1,000, 'superior' weedgies.

Having said that, I hope you get pumped next game.

:lol:

I used to go down to the games at Fir Park, but haven't in last few seasons as the seating area we get is very primitive to say the least. So don't expect paying customers to come along in large numbers when they get treated like that.

Archived