Who's Going Down?

594 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suggestions of match-fixing, corruption and collusion do not go down well on here. Remember Accies needed to score 10 (ten, yes fucking ten) goals against Morton and did so? Nothing suspicious there at all. Nothing to see.

Hearts beat Cowdenbeath 10-0 this season.

Not sure I get the Motherwell hatred on here by the Thistle fans

We have consistently taken a large away support to Firhill and boosted the coffers into the bargain.

I have nothing against Thistle. I look upon them as a quaint wee (almost cute) club.

Suggestions of match-fixing, corruption and collusion do not go down well on here. Remember Accies needed to score 10 (ten, yes fucking ten) goals against Morton and did so? Nothing suspicious there at all. Nothing to see.

The fact that you're still absolutely raging about that scoreline is remarkable; were you the tear-stained mess who went to the effort of printing a T-shirt as well?

Not sure I get the Motherwell hatred on here by the Thistle fans

We have consistently taken a large away support to Firhill and boosted the coffers into the bargain.

I have nothing against Thistle. I look upon them as a quaint wee (almost cute) club.

Consistently taken a large away support you say? The support you brought through for the 3-1 game was abysmal and lets face it, the only reason you brought as many to FIrhill the other week was because it was your cup final. Motherwell's travelling support for run of the mill games is actually very poor. In fact, I think the only ground that Motherwell will take more fans than Thistle to for a normal league game is Hamilton.

I certainly don't hate Motherwell and can't imagine many other Thistle fans do either, but it certainly will raise a wry smile sending you off to the play-offs after your club's astonishing hypocrisy surrounding the vote in 2004.

The fact that you're still absolutely raging about that scoreline is remarkable; were you the tear-stained mess who went to the effort of printing a T-shirt as well?

Tear-stained mess :lol:

I was at that fantastic POTY do and witnessed that boy partying his tits off all night, as you may remember we (Dundee Football Club) were promoted as Champions while you (Greenock Morton Football Club) were relegated before succumbing to one of Scottish footballs most embarrassing, bizarre and suspicious results ever witnessed due to the most statuesque defensive performances ever witnessed.

Tear-stained mess :lol:

I was at that fantastic POTY do and witnessed that boy partying his tits off all night, as you may remember we (Dundee Football Club) were promoted as Champions while you (Greenock Morton Football Club) were relegated before succumbing to one of Scottish footballs most embarrassing, bizarre and suspicious results ever witnessed due to the most statuesque defensive performances ever witnessed.

The same team that beat Dundee a couple of weeks before that. Makes you wonder! Perhaps they hate Dundee as much as everyone else.

I'm sure the chairmen of Dumbarton, Raith Rovers etc will be ever so grateful for Motherwell's travelling thousands next season though.

Spread the wealth innit.

And I’m sure the chairman of Partick Thistle is ever so grateful for Ross County’s charming one man and his dog travelling support. Every little helps in this age of football austerity.

Thinly spread wealth innit. ;)

I am actually quite looking forward to playing Dumbarton, Raith Rovers, Sevco and Hibernian in the Championship next season. Bring it on! :thumsup2

yup, absolutely, never doubt it.

He's correct. Motherwell had recently gone into administration after years of living recklessly. They were effectively allowed to start from scratch, leaving hundreds of creditors including small local businesses out of pocket yet they could still afford to sign players like Craigen and Burns.

Also, don't forget it was Hibs and Hearts who insisted on a second vote back in 2004 after we won the first one fair and square and we all know what happened to them last season.

Karma has been good to us over the past couple of seasons :)

And I’m sure the chairman of Partick Thistle is ever so grateful for Ross County’s charming one man and his dog travelling support. Every little helps in this age of football austerity.

Thinly spread wealth innit. ;)

I am actually quite looking forward to playing Dumbarton, Raith Rovers, Sevco and Hibernian in the Championship next season. Bring it on! :thumsup2

You do realise this 'chairman of club x will miss us and all the money we bring them' makes you sound like Rangers fans in 2012 don't you? At least they had a point, Motherwell's away support is relatively shite when compared to what the other teams from nearby like St Mirren and Killie bring to Firhill.

Archived