Who's Going Down?

594 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

County are pretty decent tbh. They'll win comfortably on Monday.

If then, post split, Thistle and County beat St Mirren and Hamilton then you'd think they'd be safe.

Sounds simple enough.... :rolleyes:

By my calcs, Motherwell will be the team that loses out and ends with 18 home games and 20 away.

Results in only two games being switched to be played for a 3rd time at the same venue: Killie v St Mirren & Partick v Motherwell.

This is of course based on Killie not beating both Aberdeen & Celtic.

Full prediction:

Hamilton: Partick (h) Killie (a) County (a) Motherwell (h) St Mirren (h)
Partick: Hamilton (a) Killie (h) County (a) Motherwell (h) St Mirren (a)
Killie: Hamilton (h) Partick (a) County (h) Motherwell (a) St Mirren (h)
County: Hamilton (h) Partick (h) Killie (a) Motherwell (a) St Mirren (h)
Motherwell: Hamilton (a) Partick (a) Killie (h) County (h) St Mirren (a)
St Mirren: Hamilton (a) Partick (h) Killie (a) County (a) Motherwell (h)

We blew the opportunity to bring Partick into the mix today. Even if Motherwell take 15 from 15 in the split, Partick need another 3 wins to be safe and from recent performances (most notably today) they are easily capable of doing that. County are the same, can't see them losing to St MIrren then another 3 wins will see them safe. They are the form team so thats more than achievable.

This might sound mental, but I genuinely think Motherwell's only chance of avoiding the playoff now lies with Hamilton, who probably only need 3 points to be safe yet don't look like winning another game this season. I can see Motherwell winning 3 or 4 post split (assuming today was just a blip) so it may come down to Hamilton picking up a win against St Mirren or having to beat Motherwell at some point.

If I'm not wrong, Motherwell would have to win all their games and Accies would have to lose all theirs for them to finish in the play offs, that or Well gain nine points, plus a positive 18 goals, over a Hamilton team who only win one more game and lose the rest. Basically not going to happen.

A team will deserve based on their post split form to be in the playoffs.

Any idea that teams will win 3-4 games is poppycock.

It's impossible for all the teams to win 3-4 games since they're all playing each other. One or two teams certainly could though.

This isn't even nearly over yet.

By my calcs, Motherwell will be the team that loses out and ends with 18 home games and 20 away.

Results in only two games being switched to be played for a 3rd time at the same venue: Killie v St Mirren & Partick v Motherwell.

This is of course based on Killie not beating both Aberdeen & Celtic.

Full prediction:

Hamilton: Partick (h) Killie (a) County (a) Motherwell (h) St Mirren (h)

Partick: Hamilton (a) Killie (h) County (a) Motherwell (h) St Mirren (a)

Killie: Hamilton (h) Partick (a) County (h) Motherwell (a) St Mirren (h)

County: Hamilton (h) Partick (h) Killie (a) Motherwell (a) St Mirren (h)

Motherwell: Hamilton (a) Partick (a) Killie (h) County (h) St Mirren (a)

St Mirren: Hamilton (a) Partick (h) Killie (a) County (a) Motherwell (h)

A Ross County fan did this on twitter, this is what I agree with but his / her graphics are nicer.

CCVLYvTWYAI9pSu.png

A Ross County fan did this on twitter, this is what I agree with but his / her graphics are nicer.

CCVLYvTWYAI9pSu.png

Yeah I don't particularly like the content of that account, but it can't be denied the bloke does tidy graphics.

Archived