Who's Going Down?

594 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant see Killie being near the bottom to be honest, Locke is a pretty good manager and will have gained plenty of experience with Hearts. Also they have a pretty good team. I think Killie's problem is that they have seen themselves as safe and taken the foot off the pedal too much

Same as last season ?

Looking at it again this morning I defo think 41 points will be safe

so Hamilton already safe and only one win for Killie and Partick required.

Motherwell need 11,12 or 15 points to disprove the theory which is too big an ask imo

If County win the game in hand, defeating St Mirren and create a 6pt gap over Motherwell that is tough ask for the Firpark boys to make up in 5 games especially as County and Well have to play each other.

If 41pts is almost certain safety and County win tonight. Barraclough and his lads have a massive mountain to climb. Not impossible but really tough.

After the weekend it's St Mirren and Motherwell for the play off as my bet. I'm hoping they play Hibs! As I am sure many of us are.

A Ross County fan did this on twitter, this is what I agree with but his / her graphics are nicer.

CCVLYvTWYAI9pSu.png

Not sure that they can do that to Killie again. Previously we've had more away than home. It's someone else's turn. (I'm just sh***ing it that we'll do a Hibs and capitulate).

Not sure that they can do that to Killie again. Previously we've had more away than home. It's someone else's turn. (I'm just sh***ing it that we'll do a Hibs and capitulate).

We did have 18 homes and 20 aways once, but we also had 20 homes and 18 aways another time, so we're even at the moment. All the other teams in the bottom 6 are even too, apart from Motherwell who are owed an extra home game at some point.

We did have 18 homes and 20 aways once, but we also had 20 homes and 18 aways another time, so we're even at the moment. All the other teams in the bottom 6 are even too, apart from Motherwell who are owed an extra home game at some point.

I hate the split! Some poor team get sh*t upon every year yet some teams miraculously always end up with an even split.

In terms of a fight to avoid playoff places, 20 home games v 18 away is an advantage but everyone just seems to accept it. You also get some who have had to play the top teams twice away before the split which then gives the ones who have had them twice at home a slight potential advantage. It's baws!

Archived