Better Call Saul

The Real Saints

Good episode, Mike is class, I do think he is going to be in a way indirectly responsible for the breakdown in Hector's health that's being shown in bits and pieces!!!

I agree that the last couple have been slow but I do think that they are heading somewhere as seen by what happened to Chuck!!!

I can see why people say it's slow, but I'm thoroughly enjoying this season.  Mike is finally starting to delve into the seedy underworld of the cartel..  I like Kim as a character and her showdown with Chuck was very well done.  She and Jimmy are good together, although that relationship sadly has a limited shelf life.

Looking forward to next week's finale and seasons to come.

Good episode, Mike is class, I do think he is going to be in a way indirectly responsible for the breakdown in Hector's health that's being shown in bits and pieces!!!

I agree that the last couple have been slow but I do think that they are heading somewhere as seen by what happened to Chuck!!!

We are heading somewhere finally, it's just a shame that after the next episode we have to wait about a year to see it actually go somewhere.

Been a bit of a slog this season, I don't really care about Kim, we know it doesn't work out. Maybe she has an influence in sending him off the rails but does it need to take 20 episodes to show us this?

They should really have based this show on Mike. I prefer Saul but the possibilities are endless with Mike.

I was discussing the possibilities for the final episode with the Mrs last night.  She said "At least we know Jimmy stays with Kim, cos she's in the first season of Breaking Bad"...

Erm....

:lol: :lol:

Thought the finale was possibly the worst episode of the lot tbh.

It was the only episode that didn't hold my attention the whole way through and kept getting distracted by other things.

Mike's storyline was enthralling the whole season and yet the climax to his season was a note on a car.

Amazing performance by the actor who plays chuck in the finale at least.

I think I'm done with this show. I have no faith in them not to just c**t about for another season.

The note will be from Gus as he sent a similar text to introduce himself in breaking bad if I remember correctly.

Plus I just read that the first letters of every episode title put together pretty much confirms it, so I'll definitely be sticking around for season 3.

I agree they cunted about though.

The best way to describe season 2 for me is that it's turned into a show desperate to be admired rather than enjoyed.

That can only last so long before it wears extremely thin.

The note will be from Gus as he sent a similar text to introduce himself in breaking bad if I remember correctly.

Plus I just read that the first letters of every episode title put together pretty much confirms it, so I'll definitely be sticking around for season 3.

Yeah, taking the first letter of each episode and rearranging them gives you "FRINGS BACK"