The Greenock Galacticos @ The Brechin Bumpkins

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The funniest thing about all this is that our resident virgin VikingTon has posted over 54,000 times on an Internet forum trying to wind up supporters of part time clubs. :lol:

However, perhaps if Brechin got broadband earlier than last year I'd have been able to rack up such an awe inspiring figure of absolute nonsense.

Tbf, it would probably be half of that if he'd decided to use the multiquote function although that would make him (what he refers to as) a 'no-mark' in comparison to some other posters on here. From this and other threads, he's very evidently one of those people who thinks that a higher post count equates to a more respectable opinion. That and being completely unable to leave any reply untouched, usually replying with some one sentence, worn out cliché which was also being churned out in 2008.

Absolutely no surprise to see him riled both before and after his so called 'distinguished' side yet again failed to beat the part-time 'village' team which managed to make his Top 5 most hated list. His line between being on the wind up and being genuinely cheesed off is visible and having to make use of Morton's record which is inferior to East Fife's to try and get one over you says it all really.

Stop avoiding the question or hold your hands up and admit it was a poor comparison. What did this boy do that was so bad you feel it was worse than what Rangers fans did to be brought up in front of the courts?

So now you're using 50 Shades Of Grey in your argument? :lol:

Head. Is. Gone.

Still waiting...... :)

Complete edit: F*** knows how I managed to post half of a previous post without any knowledge of it... and being at an appointment in town at 3 when it was posted! The age old excuse of new phone mind (genuine though). :rolleyes:

Highly tempting to delete and make it look like LargsTon is rattled though. I'm too honest sadly.

It felt like I went back to the 80s going to their ground.

Cappielow ???

Was theoriginalhedge the guy who went off his nut when a Morton fan called their keeper a "purple c*nt"? Don't think I've ever seen anyone quite so angry over such a throwaway insult.

Nah , I was up the hedge side. Buzz the keeper must have been in a good mood that he didn't give a mouthfull back . He's nae time for fuckwits.

On a positive note, the next away game's at Peterhead. I can't imagine their fans being anywhere near as precious as this lot :).

Ach away with ye ! They don't take too kindly to the billy big time attitudes either. Just ask the Pars fans.

You wouldn't have even thought about the precious line if a Pars fan hadn't put the idea in yer heid !! 8)

Ach away with ye ! They don't take too kindly to the billy big time attitudes either. Just ask the Pars fans.

You wouldn't have even thought about the precious line if a Pars fan hadn't put the idea in yer heid !! 8)

post-483-0-77555500-1424109088_thumb.jpg

Archived