Line of Duty.

John Lambies Doos

I’m surprised we didn’t hear immunity a thousand times last night.

With Carmichael seeming a bit shifty I’ve got my hopes up for “one rank senior” next week!

3 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

Nah they'll end it in a way that it can be left as is, or if its renewed again (surely will be given the ratings it gets) they can pick it up from where they left off, i doubt they'll even write an ending for the H storyline until mercurio himself decides that its time is up

It'll probably be renewed again with a brand new plot. I'd not be surprised if Mercurio has decided that it IS time up this season. Almost everything is pointing towards it finishing.

I reckon Arnott will get suspended due to the drugs testing stuff but will still be operating outside the law. Sadly I also reckon the pursuit of H will see big Ted getting bumped off. 
Cannae decide whether I think Fleming is bent or not though. 
Her and Steve dont seem to be being fully honest with eachother anymore

1 minute ago, well fan for life said:

I reckon Arnott will get suspended due to the drugs testing stuff but will still be operating outside the law. Sadly I also reckon the pursuit of H will see big Ted getting bumped off. 

Cannae decide whether I think Fleming is bent or not though. 

I've wondered about Kate for a while and stuff happened in that last episode that leans towards that. But there's too much stuff that wouldn't make sense, even by this show's standards, so I'm just not seeing that anymore. 

If H is Carmicheal, her v Hastings in the interview room would be scenes. I expect Hastings to have to go down with the ship. That 50k didnt get a mention at all this week. That has to come back in the mix.

I reckon Hastongs will have pulled allsorts to get H knowing it will be his downfall.

3 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

theres been absolutely nothing evidence wise about kate being bent, if she was, then ryan and jo wouldnt have tried to take her out,

As Captain America once said, nobody spills the secrets because nobody knows them all!

EDIT: That was Fury actually.

Edited by Andre Drazen

Is there a chance Gail Vella was working on something to do with Arnott’s counterterrorism operation from the first episode?