Line of Duty.

John Lambies Doos

I just checked the synopsis on tonight’s episode on the sky planner [emoji33]

Is it worth looking at or are you wishing you hadn’t?

Thought that was pish tbh, didn't move the story along that much at all and leaves allot of legwork for the final episode. 

The start bugged me, it just didn't make any sense at all. 

1. Why did Kate run? Fair enough she'd shot someone but the person she shot was known to be bad, his prints would've been all over his gun etc. And the reason Kate had a gun, was to protect her from this very same scenario? 

2. Why was Kate so unwilling to give up her firearm, giving it the "we've been framed" upto that point she'd done nothing wrong but ditching her car and running, then refusing to give up her firearm made her look shifty as f**k. 

3. Why lie about who shot Ryan? Just adds unnecessary layers and lies. 

Aye i think that felt a bit flat. Considering it was probably the most anticipated episode yet i feel like the excitement from last week fizzled out pretty quickly.

Not really got a clue where they'll go with it next week, seems like they've left themselves an awful lot to do and explain . With the whole Hastings retirement thing coming closer i do think it hints at next week being the last episode ever but i suppose we'll see. 

Edited by Fratelli

On 19/04/2021 at 08:00, 54_and_counting said:

Better not be that, kate literally sent him the message as jo drove in, for steve to get message, leave the building, go get a gun (he isnt licenced to carry one concealed) and go with the AFO's to said destination, get out and see the situation and shoot ryan, 

Thats far too out there, for me the two shots were kates, a double tap by a firearms trained officer, jo will have flinched, ryan glances to the side, Kate drops him but he'll be alive

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
9 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
Saw the ending again on Gogglebox and my (possibly over-thinking it) theory is both shots are from Kate. The shot from Ryan's gun sounded different to the 2 at the end.

Gan on.

Stole ma idea 😂

29 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

1. Why did Kate run? Fair enough she'd shot someone but the person she shot was known to be bad

She had just shot someone. Nobody knows Ryan is 'bad', hence why he hasn't been charged and is still a serving Police officer. 

She ran to gain Davidson trust and get her to turn. Just arresting her would get her putting up the shutters.