Line of Duty.

John Lambies Doos

That Therwell guy was Jimmy Nesbitt right?

It’s coming together really nicely. Kate is firearms trained so should be a better shot. I reckon both are injured but not fatally meaning Davidson has a decision to make.

Osbourne and Carmichael are in cahoots. I think Ted is dodgy too.

4 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

That Therwell guy was Jimmy Nesbitt right?

It’s coming together really nicely. Kate is firearms trained so should be a better shot. I reckon both are injured but not fatally meaning Davidson has a decision to make.

Osbourne and Carmichael are in cahoots. I think Ted is dodgy too.

I reckon it was kate that fired both shots, either that or davidson had a gun stashed and shot ryan

I found the whole introduction of the racial murder case a bit fast moving at times, seemed like every couple of minutes there was some new link/detail being added to it when it had only just been explained. Either way the very obvious nods to real life cases are quite interesting.

Edited by Fratelli

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Halfway through that episode I was convinced Ted is bent, then Carmichael, now I think Kate is still AC12 (my officer out there he said) and f**k knows what is going on!

Tbf, he probably sees her as his responsibility now that she's been helping his unit. So I could understand that phrasing even if she's not part of the unit herself.

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

There's not a chance Ted is bent. No idea why folk are getting those vibes? What am I not piecing together?

The spelling of Deinately and the fact he told Lee Banks in prison that there was a rat in the group which then led to an undercover police officer being killed (Corbett). There was the laptop he got rid of in the previous series too which was never properly cleared up.

I don’t think he is bent but can certainly see why people would suggest it.