The 2016 US Presidential Election

Adamski

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Paco said:

Clinton pre-Comey letter was allegedly looking to finish the campaign by talking about herself, her policies and a positive vision of where she could take America, ignoring Trump altogether. Perversely, the Comey letter might have helped get her vote out as she and especially Obama have been focussed on attacking Trump in this past week, rather than talking about her. People aren't remotely keen on her, but there are plenty keen to stop Trump.

Trump needs a high white turnout and a low Black/Hispanic turnout. The black vote will likely decrease compared to 2008/2012 but the Hispanic vote will be through the roof. I think the tightening of the polls will have forced a good few Hitlery Cunton* voters out.

*hope I'm doing it right.

So he needs to build a roof as well. This is getting expensive.

Unlike most people on here I like Clinton a lot, and if I were American would vote for her happily, not simply because she's better than the alternative. The fact the alternative is so utterly deplorable just makes that an even easier decision.

2 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

Unlike most people on here I like Clinton a lot, and if I were American would vote for her happily, not simply because she's better than the alternative. The fact the alternative is so utterly deplorable just makes that an even easier decision.

I'm not surprised you like her a lot. She's very much like Theresa May. Same Conservative ideology while hijacking a liberal platform.

13 minutes ago, Silas Stingy said:

Hate them both. Admittedly, I would get a pinch of satisfaction out of a Hillary win just to witness the gallons of seethe coming from one of my friend's on Facebook who is Trump daft.

I'd quite like to see Trump win to witness the seethe from everywhere, surely everyone with a suntan and every woman must be breaking their neck to vote Clinton.

6 minutes ago, Poo said:

I'm not surprised you like her a lot. She's very much like Theresa May. Same Conservative ideology while hijacking a liberal platform.

With a large dash of Blair's murderous interventionism thrown in for good measure.

8 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

I'd quite like to see Trump win to witness the seethe from everywhere, surely everyone with a suntan and every woman must be breaking their neck to vote Clinton.

*sucks air sharply through teeth*

I'm not the one resorting to casually racist commentary in order to appear somehow edgy and relevant to a forum way above your level of comprehension champ. It's probably best that you sit this one out. 

Archived