The 2016 US Presidential Election

Adamski

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Zetterlund said:

Meanwhile, Clinton's final statement includes the line "...we need to get secret, unaccountable money out of our politics."

Yes, Hillary. Yes we do.

You couldn't make it up.

Meanwhile, Clinton's final statement includes the line "...we need to get secret, unaccountable money out of our politics."

Yes, Hillary. Yes we do.

That's magnificent. It might even go straight in at number one as my favourite moment in the election.

Closest competition is the Scottish Labour picture outside Holyrood, and Trump's 'because you'd be in jail' comment in the second debate. His smug face after Clinton collapsed was a cracker too.

I'll miss this, having to face upto the clusterfuck that is UK politics rather than laughing at someone else's misfortune.

35 minutes ago, hehawhehaw said:

I didn't know what to think. That's why I asked. Are all you outside lefts obsessed with anal activities?  What a disgusting thought. There is quite clearly bias towards the Hilldibeast even in the UK media.

The "bias" didn't bother you during the EU referendum when the UK media utterly failed to put forward any real questions for the brexiteers to answer to. Such as "What form would Brexit actually take?" It also never bothered you during the Scottish referendum when they were blatantly misinterpreting the release statements from the banks and big business. You swallowed their bawbaggery on both counts and now you aren't happy because they refuse to show any level of favorability to a mad raving fascist who is currently complaining about a "corrupt system" that he has personally benefited from and will continue to do so.

The bigger issue will probably be the senate race. Likely the democrats will win the presidency and the republicans will hold the House, but the senate appears to be 50/50 according to the polls. If the republicans hang on to it, Clinton is going to have at least 2 years where she'll probably be blocked from doing anything.

The bigger issue will probably be the senate race. Likely the democrats will win the presidency and the republicans will hold the House, but the senate appears to be 50/50 according to the polls. If the republicans hang on to it, Clinton is going to have at least 2 years where she'll probably be blocked from doing anything.

It could be a combination of terrifying and hilarious.

5 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Trump should become President simply for the fact that he appears to be able to pull of every single meme face with consummate ease.  He could negotiate anyone under the table without having to say a word.

donald-trump-holds-campaign-rally-in-dal

Archived