The 2016 US Presidential Election

Adamski

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Deplorable said:

I'd also like to live in a society that has some semblance of a common culture (my culture) and a society where inequality is not completely out of whack, where folks starting at the bottom have a fair shot at a decent life. Zip up the borders and you take care of alot of that.

So a common culture is OK as long as it's YOUR culture. Right...

Zip up the borders, unless you're a WASP in which case that's not a problem...

LOL.

Racism and religion are taught. There is absolutely nothing unnatural about not being racist. 

One can only assume Swampy's Internet girlfriend binned him for an illegal immigrant. Not sure what else would explain this level of breakdown other than utterly bizarre trolling.

Scattered reports of larger than usual early turnouts, doesn't bode well for Killery considering Trump's support's enthusiasm advantage.

On the contrary. The higher the turnout, the better the chances for Clinton. Trump is relying on apathy from natural Democrats. High turnout suggests there is no such apathy.

Fox news is superb today,seemingly there reporters can only find a few Clinton voters,but the best bit is when they have an advert for there own coverage its "fair and unbiased" its fantastic viewing

Clinton pre-Comey letter was allegedly looking to finish the campaign by talking about herself, her policies and a positive vision of where she could take America, ignoring Trump altogether. Perversely, the Comey letter might have helped get her vote out as she and especially Obama have been focussed on attacking Trump in this past week, rather than talking about her. People aren't remotely keen on her, but there are plenty keen to stop Trump.

Trump needs a high white turnout and a low Black/Hispanic turnout. The black vote will likely decrease compared to 2008/2012 but the Hispanic vote will be through the roof. I think the tightening of the polls will have forced a good few Hitlery Cunton* voters out.

*hope I'm doing it right.

9 minutes ago, Paco said:

Clinton pre-Comey letter was allegedly looking to finish the campaign by talking about herself, her policies and a positive vision of where she could take America, ignoring Trump altogether. Perversely, the Comey letter might have helped get her vote out as she and especially Obama have been focussed on attacking Trump in this past week, rather than talking about her. People aren't remotely keen on her, but there are plenty keen to stop Trump.

Trump needs a high white turnout and a low Black/Hispanic turnout. The black vote will likely decrease compared to 2008/2012 but the Hispanic vote will be through the roof. I think the tightening of the polls will have forced a good few Hitlery Cunton* voters out.

*hope I'm doing it right.

What time here do you think we will be able to get a good indication as to who is likely to win?

Can trump really do it? 

41 minutes ago, jessmagic said:

What time here do you think we will be able to get a good indication as to who is likely to win?

Can trump really do it? 

Around 01:00 GMT

Result around 04:00 GMT

Archived