The 2016 US Presidential Election

Adamski

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that it is mathematically possible for Trump to win this, its hardly what i would call a lost cause, but i would be shocked if he won. Hillary can afford to lose a state or two, Trump cannot afford to lose anything and has to take all of the swing states plus a few safe democratic places too. I know everyone keep's referring back to Brexit in this case but Shitlary Cunton has won this one. 

2 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Yeah, that was my first thought too, but I don't know how long I can stomach it.  Hannity's puss when Trump admits defeat will be essential viewing.

Then the seethe towards trump will begin on there,its all good

The 1% has prospered under Obama as almost all new wealth creation has gone straight to their class. The same will continue under Clinton with handouts thrown to the people at the very bottom to keep their votes coming (a small price to pay compared to the wealth they are accumulating). The 1% of America will be hurt by immigration restriction and a renegotiation of so-called "free trade" deals. The bottom 80% will gain economically under the economic plan Trump proposes.

Bollocks.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

I don't know how accurate this turnout tracker is, but they have Clinton up in Florida, Nevada, Ohio, Iowa and Wisconsin, Trump up in Pennsylvania. Bit different from the polls, especially Iowa and Pennsylvania. http://www.slate.com/votecastr_election_day_turnout_tracker.html

Pennsylvania and New Hampshire now turned to Clinton so could be a clean sweep. Again, no idea how accurate this is.

Archived