The 2016 US Presidential Election

Adamski

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, vikingTON said:

I'm not the one resorting to casually racist commentary in order to appear somehow edgy and relevant to a forum way above your level of comprehension champ. It's probably best that you sit this one out. 

It's in no way edgy nor casually racist and you'll never be above my level of comprehension.

2 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Ayrmad still trying to seek attention? Poor guy.

Nah, I'm just going through my usual cycle of posting any old pish before all my time gets absorbed by something that floats my boat.

Me too. I keep trying to get Trumpets to explain why she's a corrupt liar but they come up with f**k all. If the loony right keep saying the same thing enough people start believing it. Post truth celebrity politics. She's probably the most investigated politician on the planet, and the Republicans have come up with zilch.

Ultimately it's two things.

She's a lawyer and she's the ex-President's wife - a lot of Americans like their first ladies in the Barbara Bush mould instead of actually having an opinion.

Reporters talking about Hillary breaking the "Glass Ceiling" Yeah cause a rich person has it so rough.

Obama talking about choosing hope over hate, pretty sure he spouted the same shit when he was trying to get the job. Look how well that ended up, his term has been considered pretty fucking awful, im surprised as i honestly had high hopes for him but SSDD

Reporters talking about Hillary breaking the "Glass Ceiling" Yeah cause a rich person has it so rough.

Obama talking about choosing hope over hate, pretty sure he spouted the same shit when he was trying to get the job. Look how well that ended up, his term has been considered pretty fucking awful, im surprised as i honestly had high hopes for him but SSDD

Tbf there is a glass ceiling when it comes to women.

I'm old enough to remember the abuse thrown at VP candidate Geraldine Ferraro and will tell you that it isn't just money.

6 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Obama's has been great for the US and it is reflected in his popularity polls.
They are all liberal policies like same sex marriage and legalising marijuana though so I can see why you hate him.

3 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

SSDD? Obama's popularity is pretty high, 57%, and considering he rescued an economy in total collapse it's not surprising.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Two words, public option. The Republicans squashed it. And 25 million Americans now have healthcare cover who didn't before. What does SSDD mean?

Same Shit, Different Day. An expression I hadn't heard before seeing the film Dreamcatcher, which is approximately as unintentionally funny as this election.

Archived