The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Who do Killie have in their sights? The team immediately above them with three games in hand? The team a spot above them, who've played two less games? Or the team level on games, but with four more points?

Our useless board surely won't make any rash decisions again , like giving jigsaw a 3 year contract ?

The team have shown in very small patches that they can play but Lockinho altered tactics and personnel for no apparent reason at times . Had Lockinho resigned sooner the wage freed up may have got us 1 or 2 new faces before the transfer window closed , so for that Gary I won't shed any tears at your demise . I'm sure Mrs Budge has a job for you in her hospitality suite

Who do Killie have in their sights? The team immediately above them with three games in hand? The team a spot above them, who've played two less games? Or the team level on games, but with four more points?

All of the above. A game in hand isn't worth nearly as much in a relegation battle as it is at the top of the league, and then after that there's still the cut-throat bottom six figures where the teams above us are guaranteed to take points off each other.

The idea that Killie have "left it too late" by sacking a manager with over a third of our season remaining, and with a number of clubs within touching distance, is quite frankly ludicrous.

The idea that Killie have "left it too late" by sacking a manager with over a third of our season remaining, and with a number of clubs within touching distance, is quite frankly ludicrous.

Although I mourn his passing, it was jolly nice of Locke to wait long enough to give his replacement no chance of tinkering with the squad. (Though I would be happy if he had Mixu-esque success with bringing in free agents.)

He comes across a bit of a Neanderthal tbf.

You come across as some 1 that was bullied at school. Who now makes Smart arse comments for no reason through a football forum. Comment really didn't have f**k all to do with you? Worst kind person trying to be a fanny just for the sake of being a fanny.

Apparently you lot are signing Gary Dicker

An 18-month deal, with the option for a further year.

MK Dons right-back Lee Hodson joining on a six-month loan deal too.

The common denominator here is Peter Leven. Leven knows Hodson from his time at MK, and knew Dicker after having played against him in England and being impressed. If you add in Jim Mann's MK Dons connections (they even host the Jim and Gwen Mann Challenge Cup every year...) then it makes sense as to why we can still get these deals through as Locke wasn't likely to be involved anyway.

Also given how quickly the Billy Davies talks 'leaked', you have to assume we'll be doing these deals in conjunction with him.

Another smart arse comment. I'm very calm though, your probably not angry at me most likely the people who used to bully you for being a little smart arse fucker, I forgive you.

Why is me pointing out the glaring mistake (you said the comment I replied to had nothing to do with me) me being a smart arse?

It's not my fault you're both thick and a very sensitive soul. Maybe if you weren't mollycoddled by Mummy then you'd have a little bit thicker skin.