Made up names to give the Polis

Tried and failed more than once . A drunk/drugged up me will always get caught out by a sober policeman .

"John McBean" was always the name of choice growing up in Perth I seem to remember.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gave the name Alfredo Garcia once when in a bit of bother over some drunken mayhem. Didn't stop them bunging me in the cell for the night and raiding the shared house I was staying in and asking everyone what they knew about me. Freaked my housemates out a bit as we'd all watched "Bring Me The Head Of Alfredo Garcia" a couple of nights before. They gave up and let me go eventually when it was clear I had no memory whatsoever of the events in question and they had no evidence.

Got stopped for underage bevvying and as the reppercussion was just going to be some anti-social behaviour letter sent to our houses, we all just gave our names and slightly changed addresses.

Mate who lived on a nearby new-build type estate: "82, er 820 Easter Warriston".

Everyone else:

justin-timerlake.jpg

Am I the only sweet and innocent person who read the title of this thread and thought it was names you could call the Feds / Bizzies / Rozzers that don't actually exist?

I, too, also thought it was going to be about nicknames for the One-Time.

Once during a "Tell us something we don't know about you" ice breaker session at a work function, a middle-aged wumman confessed that she'd got done for some minor transgression in her youth. She gave her name as Nancy Spungen. Only to discover the plod was more clued in to 70s Punk than she had imagined.

I did hear of a bold boy when asked to give a bail address in court said "33 Stenhouse Road, Edinburgh". He was allowed bail by the Sheriff.

When he failed to appear at a subsequent court appearance the Clerk of Court discovered that was the address of HMP Edinburgh....

Once said Paul Swan (Someone in perth who is always in trouble)

Boy told me they had already taken him home that night and to try again :(

I knocked him out in loft after he tried starting on me for no reason. Even his pal seemed pleased lol

Archived