First World Problems

13 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Sparkling water is vile.

What is sparkling water anyway? Is it just lemonade without the lemons? How do they make it?

The Highland Spring 'Factory' at Blackford.

One side of the factory is just taps for filling bottles with local tap water and selling it at a fortune,

At the other side locals are fed boiled cabbage and made to fart in half the bottles making them 'Sparkling Mineral Water'

The headphone jack socket on my mobile phone has become slack.  It's like a hippo's yawn.  This has the undesired effect that the jack for my headphones becomes detached with the merest tug.  
ken.jpg

Get yourself some Bluetooth headphones

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

As said already, buying bottled water, outside of being droothy and far from ones own tap is for absolute morons.

Also, following on from the recent series of Blue Planet, anyone who contributes this particular strain of plastic to the worlds oceans should surely be executed? Its bad enough being stupid enough to think its not tap water, but to inflict that stupidity on innocent marine life is just vile.

How about saving a nice bottle or two? Eg M&S’ chunky glass efforts that contain their poncey sparkling soft drinks. Decant some tap water into them and keep them in the fridge (removing from fridge at a time to suit your dellicate gnashers). 

You’re protecting Mr Whale and will impress Mrs B with your new-found sophistication.

Image result for st pellegrino

In fairness to Granny, this sparkling water isn't bad. I don't mind mixing sparkling water with fresh apple or orange juice either.

He's wrong about drinking tap water in Scotland though. f**k all wrong with that.

21 minutes ago, sjc said:

Image result for st pellegrino

In fairness to Granny, this sparkling water isn't bad. I don't mind mixing sparkling water with fresh apple or orange juice either.

He's wrong about drinking tap water in Scotland though. f**k all wrong with that.

Granny just has an outside tap pumping in water directly from the Barry Burn though. 

We've only got the best tap water just about anywhere on the planet.

I found that sparkling water is a big thing in Germany, if you ask for water in a restaurant or otherwise they'll give you sparkling unless you specify that you want still water. I don't mind it but heard plenty of people (Americans) complain.

25 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

I wanted  to buy a small pizza earlier and discovered that the 16" version came with little plastic Bunsen stands, I was intrigued so I opted for a the larger version, now I have too much pizza.

Send the remainder to Biafra.

1 minute ago, supermik said:

Christ, that is a blast from the past, Biafra. One of my favourite old jokes used to be: "What is the fastest thing in Biafra?" A Milanda bread van!

Might be kicking off again. Fastest animal? Biafran chicken.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/27/biafra-nigeria-cant-come-another-civil-war-ex-commissioner-tsav/

13 hours ago, BallochSonsFan said:

I have other commitments this Saturday morning and will miss the Perth farmers market for the 2nd month in a row.

No venison and no macarons for another month. That's barbaric.

DA Baracus has a lasagne recipe that might tide you over.