First World Problems

The banana ones my favourite. With chopped up banana in it.

I'm mortified to say the least. Surely it would make sense & save time & further kitchen utensils to just not whip the delight fully, thereby leaving banana flavoured lumps in. Also saving the cost if a banana.

This handy money & time saving tip was brought to you via 101 fun things to do with a fork.

Grimbo

Ps this only works with banana flavoured A D.

Out of interest why would you buy a bottle of water every day when you can get it free from a tap anyway?

Don't get me started. The wife insists on drinking bottled tap water from Luxembourg because Scottish tap water tastes boggin', apparently.

This from a woman who comes from a part of the world where tap water comes with a lovely brown tinge :shutup

I get bad acid reflux when I drink 7 or 8 glasses of tap water. I don't get it when I drink the same amount of bottled water.

Whatever the put in tap water burns like f**k.

Are you on the competitive drinking circuit? :huh:

Couple of weeks ago at Belladrum the party I was with brought tons of mineral water. I've never enjoyed highland spring so much, had about 3 bottles before bed , but the next morning I had a terribly sore stomach. I think it's because I'm not used to drinking so much mineral water.

On a side note, Perth tap water is dreadful. You'd think being from #perthshire we would get delicious water but unfortunately that's not the case.

Really enjoyed Dundee tap water when I lived there.

Out of interest why would you buy a bottle of water every day when you can get it free from a tap anyway?

Are you so out of touch with our African brethren & sisteren? By taking such action has having to jump in the car & travel to one's supermarket of choice to purchase the aforementioned water, it is being at one with all those poor souls that have their taps aff & have to go collect water too.

Suffering in Solidarity with P45 on this one.

Grimbo