First World Problems

Think it's between the Divi and the new Sensatori that's opening this summer in the Dominican.

We are doing Aruba/dominican and st maarten with a coupe of days before in new york and after in washington.I always get a day to myself as her who must be obeyed does spa rubbish so ill play golf in all 3 places in the Caribbean

Also got new york knicks tickets and washington capitals tickets

Edited by doulikefish

When a bar of soap nearly runs out and gets small, I like to get a new piece from the cupboard and then get the two pieces to stick together. It's especially pleasing when the two pieces are different colours.

But currently, I've got a small piece of soap and a new bar of soap, and they are not sticking together :(

It's been five days now ...

I can sympathise!

I've got 2 pieces of white soap, been together nearly 3 weeks but the bond is not complete.

There is a wee gap at one side and I feel they could still spring apart.

Makes washing your hands an exciting and tense affair :shutup

When a bar of soap nearly runs out and gets small, I like to get a new piece from the cupboard and then get the two pieces to stick together. It's especially pleasing when the two pieces are different colours.

But currently, I've got a small piece of soap and a new bar of soap, and they are not sticking together :(

It's been five days now ...

You're probably trying to join positive to positive. Turn one piece over so that the negative side binds to the positive.