First World Problems

I take it you don't have a wife/GF who likes to make plans without your full consent.

In fairness to Mrs Throbber i did say yes to this, plus its not very often I'm forced into evenings like this that i can't be bothered with. Maybe once a year at most. Think she said that she will just go herself when i mentioned i wasn't happy with it but she will moan more about it tomorrow no doubt.

If you are only 'forced' into situations like this once a year or so and don't go then you're only potentially letting down your missus once a year. That's probably significantly less than many/most on here.

Call off and let your missus go on her own; maybe she will enjoy it. Win, win.

If you are only 'forced' into situations like this once a year or so and don't go then you're only potentially letting down your missus once a year. That's probably significantly less than many/most on here.

Call off and let your missus go on her own; maybe she will enjoy it. Win, win.

^^^^Hoping throbber's mrs comes round for a 3some

Never been a dinner party where the host orders a takeaway and expects payment from the guests, so I'm a bit lost on this one. 2nd World problems maybe for this one?

When did i say this was what happened? We had arranged with two other couples that we were going to come round to ours and have a take away, then one girl who we hadn't seen in ages as she doesn't live here asked this girl who we used to be friends with but don't see so much now and her BF round (assuming we were going to be okay with it) I had nothing to do with it but said yeah why not and then we were doing the night as planned with two extra guests who didn't bring any booze and who didn't contribute to the dinner and assumed it was our treat - despite us sorting out the cash with each other as the dinner was arriving.