Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given that Mark McMillan is listed on the website, I assume we won't bother going for a back up keeper. I would like another central midfielder with a bit of pace which would take us up to 21 players and I reckon that would do us. Still 3 weeks until the first open friendly and everyone in at training from the start, preparation is going as well as it probably could at the moment.

Has anyone stayed in Wick or Brora? I'm going to attend both games and would value any-sensible- feed back to help plan my visit.( I shall be using public transport so any accomodation needs to be in the town(s) or just a taxi ride away) Good and bad reviews appreciated. Thanks.

Has anyone stayed in Wick or Brora? I'm going to attend both games and would value any-sensible- feed back to help plan my visit.( I shall be using public transport so any accomodation needs to be in the town(s) or just a taxi ride away) Good and bad reviews appreciated. Thanks.

one thung I would say is at that time of year doubt you will get cheap accommodation

try tripadvisor for reviews

Looks a difficult start with the first few away games. Some likely contenders in there. We weed to get a good start to the season so that the squad that takes over in January gets a good shot at promotion. :P

Anyone else read this from the Friday Herald? Clyde going home etc but alternatives still on the table. Also "There are a few problems involved with [shettleston] and one well-placed source told me yesterday that it was "never going to happen" although having spoke[sic] to a few people connected with the club, this remains a possibility a year from now,..."

There's the Beeb on Twitter about our inpending departure now....going with the local rag's wonderfully intensive journalism on Friday, i'd expect the debate to fully involve all strains of supporters now, as surely being released in the public domain by a highly-reputed publication, then discussed and dissected by faintly-interested nosey b*****ds on a fucking podcast, gives it more credit for those with their noses in the air (or somewhere else) to throw in their tuppence worth. EGM will be interesting.....we've had the red socks nearly a decade now, what else is on the agenda....hmm.

There's the Beeb on Twitter about our inpending departure now....going with the local rag's wonderfully intensive journalism on Friday, i'd expect the debate to fully involve all strains of supporters now, as surely being released in the public domain by a highly-reputed publication, then discussed and dissected by faintly-interested nosey b*****ds on a fucking podcast, gives it more credit for those with their noses in the air (or somewhere else) to throw in their tuppence worth. EGM will be interesting.....we've had the red socks nearly a decade now, what else is on the agenda....hmm.[/quote

certainly need to discuss floodlights , toilets , catering and the new strip

doubt their will be time for any talk of the omnishambles that was ek clyde or questioning our tremendous chairman about the cost to the club of his utterances of impending death of the club and no need for a plan b as the stadium is not a matter of if but when it will be built think must have missed it being opened

Archived