Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take it you two thought I said he was illiterate aye?

FTFY.

No. I thought you said literate, which you did. I just corrected your mistake, which I have helpfully done for you again.

It's not cool to bring literacy into it whilst making obvious spelling and grammatical errors. You should BE A WEAR before hitting post.

HTH

FTFY.

No. I thought you said literate, which you did. I just corrected your mistake, which I have helpfully done for you again.

It's not cool to bring literacy into it whilst making obvious spelling and grammatical errors. You should BE A WEAR before hitting post.

HTH

Normally folk only bother sorting others grammar when said person has called someone else illiterate. Calling G-Man literate is possibly the nicest thing anyones said about him

Normally folk only bother sorting others grammar when said person has called someone else illiterate. Calling G-Man literate is possibly the nicest thing anyones said about him

I tend to do it when I see people trying to be condescending yet making basic errors.

Also the G-man is a seething loony at times but he's a Dee so is automatically sounder than you.

Soz m8.

Bodul would be a superb 5-a-side player imo, much like Big Rodders. Very misunderstood talents.

Pongolle's career looks like it went down the toilet very quickly, has barely scored a goal in the last 7 years.

Tele reporting that it may take up to two months to get a work permit for Eiji, what the fucking fcuk?

No surprise to see Bodul, given the heave. He still strikes me as a decent player, albeit not one, much suited to us right now.

I tend to do it when I see people trying to be condescending yet making basic errors.

Also the G-man is a seething loony at times but he's a Dee so is automatically sounder than you.

Soz m8.

Fair play

The war chest will be empty by the time you pay all the shite off.

I am led to believe Mixu had a budget aside for releasing players he didn't feel we're good enough for the team. But as for bodul he hasn't been released from contract. He's on the transfer list.

Bodul would be a superb 5-a-side player imo, much like Big Rodders. Very misunderstood talents.

Pongolle's career looks like it went down the toilet very quickly, has barely scored a goal in the last 7 years.

Tele reporting that it may take up to two months to get a work permit for Eiji, what the fucking fcuk?

Murdo MacLeod can't sit on the panel until then.

Archived