Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heart warming story on stv news, with Dow and his utd mate serving meals to the old people (were you there Danger? tucking into the stew and pudding?) also, the old guy at the end who said he didn't like it and it would have been better with Dundee players. :lol:

Not me Biggie, I'm more into fine dining. Don't get me wrong, it's only right that we treat the elderly in this fashion but it's a service for the indigent who are primarily Dundee fans.

Mind you, that's the only decent service I've seen from Dow this season. :(

ETA

2nd highest poster on this thread - deefiant - 291 posts

4th highest poster - Deeboy - 218 posts

Mind you, they're not obsessed with United. No sir. Not one bit...

Not me Biggie, I'm more into fine dining. Don't get me wrong, it's only right that we treat the elderly in this fashion but it's a service for the indigent who are primarily Dundee fans.

ETA

f**k sake keep up Clive. This has been brought up a few times already.

The reasons have been discussed. I was trying to help prepare you for this holocaust of season all pre season and was roundly derided. If only you had listened :(

f**k sake keep up Clive. This has been brought up a few times already.

The reasons have been discussed. I was trying to help prepare you for this holocaust of season all pre season and was roundly derided. If only you had listened :(

^^^^^^^^^

5 minutes to reply. :lol:

No self awareness.

Anyone know if the kawashima deal is any closer/ how long these things usually take. I'm getting nervous we'll be scummed out of it Jason Scotland style

Were they not waiting on a work permit for him?

I know goalkeepers go on a bit longer at the top level but he is 32 and won't stay Forever Young.

ETA

That's not too bad tbh. I thought I'd post here more often.

I don't do hiatus' and having to 'stay away from the internet for a bit' though so that'll explain it. :)

I don't do hiatus' and having to 'stay away from the internet for a bit' though so that'll explain it. :)

Maybe you should try. Or maybe your life outside P&B is so unfulfilled it's unfair to suggest that.

Maybe you should try. Or maybe your life outside P&B is so unfulfilled it's unfair to suggest that.

I take your comments on board, but with all due respect when I start threatening folk with physical violence over an Internet forum, I'll probably just kill myself, rather go through another minter of 'hiatus'.

I take your comments on board, but with all due respect when I start threatening folk with physical violence over an Internet forum, I'll probably just kill myself, rather go through another minter of 'hiatus'.

Oh dear!

^^^^^^^^^

5 minutes to reply. :lol:

No self awareness.

:D

I read your post at lunchtime and responded. It just so happens you posted about me (box office etc) before I had my lunch.

Hopefully the gap between lunch and my latest shite is long enough for me to respond to this latest post without you picking at the timescale?

Anyway would like see billy Mckinley coming in as part of mixu backroom staff. Out of job now with him moyes getting sacked only a option and a no prob couldn't afford him but he would be great with our young midfielders ?

Archived