Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if its been mentioned but we currently have 4 trialist training with us including a goalkeeper, centre half, midfielder and 6'6 centre forward

Polluting the thread about things that are relevant rather than spurious pish. You should be ashamed.

Wonder how much it cost to punt him?

I'd rather not think of that. I'd rather think even less of the further years wage we are going to have to pay Anier when Hibs, agonising over it for ages, decide he isn't the man to fire them back to the upper echelons of the premiership.

Not sure if its been mentioned but we currently have 4 trialist training with us including a goalkeeper, centre half, midfielder and 6'6 centre forward

Reported for derailing.

Any names to share?

Feel a bit sorry for him. Looked like he had ability however he was perma-crocked. Likely to be the sort of guy who signs for someone other than us and scores hundreds of goals without picking up another injury in his career!

Where's that wee angry ShedFudRule83 when you're looking for someone to wind up about Utd's current situation?

Posts on United Mad as 'Shedka' I think. Not exactly popular over there for his continued support of McNamara. Good c**t IMO, aside from that monumental error of judgement.

Posts on United Mad as 'Shedka' I think. Not exactly popular over there for his continued support of McNamara. Good c**t IMO, aside from that monumental error of judgement.

Tell him I send my best regards.

Archived