Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully Gunning and Kawa are signed by next week and start against St Johnstone. They can't be any worse than we have

Do people just not remember the defending in the latter part of 13/14? Gunning was pretty much the main culprit.

If we do take a chance on Gunning then hopefully Mixu will make it clear what he expects from him as on his day he could be a good defender but he is a fucknugget of the highest order and we can't afford to have anyone in the team at the moment with a poor attitude. Maybe with his career in the toilet we will see a new mature Gunning (this comment is in blind hope with very little expectation)

Can see Mixu organising you into a hard working, solid, defensive unit that'll keep us out, until Gunning tries a Cruyff turn/backheel combo to the keeper when theres nobody near him and scoring an OG.

What's happening with Gunning and kawa?

Goalie is still waiting on WorkPermit but it could be done by the weekend (according to the paper). Gunning is waiting to see if he wins big on one of those FOBT things before decided on our contract offer.

Goalie is still waiting on WorkPermit but it could be done by the weekend (according to the paper). Gunning is waiting to see if he wins big on one of those FOBT things before decided on our contract offer.

hopefully the permit comes through quickly, not so bothered about Gunning

I'm still hoping the Gunning chat is just someone taking the piss, is he genuinely back training with us with a view to a contract offer?

Are we not just being good guys and offering him the use of our facilities, at best?

I appreciate that beggars are seldom choice makers and that but I really didn't like the cnut the first time.

The thought of Durnan and Gunning gives me the dreh boak.

Archived