Dundee United 2015/16 Season

I love these kind of posts. Literally no idea if he can play football or not but because he played for Liverpool more than ten years ago he must be worth getting excited over.

Played in a Liverpool team which won the champions league? Carried a £8m price tag and a 7.5m euro price tag on the way. And played at a high level the vast majority of his career and your telling me someone like that wouldn't be able to play in a piss poor Scottish league? And improve a piss poor Dundee United team.

Left athletico Madrid 5 years ago and sporting Lisbon 3 years ago while also playing on loan at Saint ettienne and Zaragoza (quite a difference from the spl)

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He left Liverpool ten years ago, and just suffered a cruciate ligament injury in his right knee after being released by Chicago Fire and then joining a mid-table Swiss side, he'll be nowhere near the level he was back then

He left Liverpool ten years ago, and just suffered a cruciate ligament injury in his right knee after being released by Chicago Fire and then joining a mid-table Swiss side, he'll be nowhere near the level he was back then

Like most free agents at this time of season. But come on, a striker from Arbroath? Or experienced player who's played at a high level. I would be surprised of free agents at this time of the season get longer than a deal until end of season.

Like most free agents at this time of season. But come on, a striker from Arbroath? Or experienced player who's played at a high level. I would be surprised of free agents at this time of the season get longer than a deal until end of season.

A cheap 23 year old workhorse or an expensive 30 year old with 12 goals in his last five years and just recovered from his third ligament injury on the same knee?

The only answer should be neither, you have McKay up front, work around him.

A cheap 23 year old workhorse or an expensive 30 year old with 12 goals in his last five years and just recovered from his third ligament injury on the same knee?

The only answer should be neither, you have McKay up front, work around him.

Trust me we are very light in attack. I'm sure Mixu knows where we need to strengthen etc. Several trialist a been in and gone over the weeks

Played in a Liverpool team which won the champions league? Carried a £8m price tag and a 7.5m euro price tag on the way. And played at a high level the vast majority of his career and your telling me someone like that wouldn't be able to play in a piss poor Scottish league? And improve a piss poor Dundee United team.

Left athletico Madrid 5 years ago and sporting Lisbon 3 years ago while also playing on loan at Saint ettienne and Zaragoza (quite a difference from the spl)

Please tell me you are no more than 14 years old or are very new to watching football with this level of reasoning.

#lovelysoftfeet

Just remember Gary O'Connor: £18 grand a week at Spartak Moscow to a council house and playing in the Lowland League

Or Gary Kenneth; Scottish Cup winner and internationalist to "The Hills Have Eyes" enthusiast and regularly getting panned at Soccerworld 5s.

Just remember Gary O'Connor: £18 grand a week at Spartak Lokomotiv Moscow to a council house and playing in the Lowland League

Huge difference compared to oconner. He had plenty off field problems. That's why he is where he is now. Ashame in a way he was a good striker. Personal problems took over

Huge difference compared to oconner. He had plenty off field problems. That's why he is where he is now. Ashame in a way he was a good striker. Personal problems took over

I'd take Ashame at Dens. Great player.

Archived