Dundee United 2015/16 Season

I'm still hoping the Gunning chat is just someone taking the piss, is he genuinely back training with us with a view to a contract offer?

Are we not just being good guys and offering him the use of our facilities, at best?

I appreciate that beggars are seldom choice makers and that but I really didn't like the cnut the first time.

The thought of Durnan and Gunning gives me the dreh boak.

Yeah, I'm sceptical about the Gunning story. Very much doubt he has suitors banging down his door so if we were genuinely interested he'd surely have signed by now. Right?

Now, if you'll excuse me I'm off to stick my fingers in my ears until this all goes away.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We currently have former Liverpool 'striker' Florent Sinama Pongolle on trial

Really?? Source? I'm sure he has moved clubs for decent amount of transfer fees? Don't think he was much of a goalscorer but would be delighted with this calibre of player. I'm sure Scottish league will probably be the worst he would have played in so might be able to chip in a few. (if it happens) would probably say an improvement on what we have.

Bodul would be a superb 5-a-side player imo, much like Big Rodders. Very misunderstood talents.

Pongolle's career looks like it went down the toilet very quickly, has barely scored a goal in the last 7 years.

Tele reporting that it may take up to two months to get a work permit for Eiji, what the fucking fcuk?

We currently have former Liverpool 'striker' Florent Sinama Pongolle on trial

Don't know about his footballing attributes, but definitely one of my favourite players' names ever.

Up there with Jean Jacque Misse Misse.

200 games 40 odd goals in 7 years, could be a good foil for McKay though.

Experience as wel which is vital. Would be happy with this signing out the names being touted. An £8m can't just turn sh*te he's been playing at a better level than us. Maybe notch a few for us at "our level"

Only 8 million? Not as good as nixon then. 40 goals in 7 years.......

40 games and 5 goals for Madrid.

Went to Lisbon for a silly fee and scores very little.

Surely it's a goal scorer you want?

Tbf we've got a goal scorer in McKay, we need a settled team with creativity and holding the ball up top.

How many goals apart from penalties has he scored?

Are you genuinely going to try and find a way of saying Billy McKay isn't a Premiership goalscorer. Go on, this should be most entertaining!

I told you all from day 1 Bodul and Sneijder were risky, unproven signings with shite records and that MacNamara couldn't possibly have seen enough of them to make a call on their ability in the short pre-season tour, most of which Bodul spent with a Dutch side.....

None of you were having that though, Boduls and Sneijder looked good on Youtube and big Darko was the new Biter.....

Cue both leaving/punted by January.

you should really listen to me more m9's. :lol:

Are you genuinely going to try and find a way of saying Billy McKay isn't a Premiership goalscorer. Go on, this should be most entertaining!

Widge I agree wholeheartedly that Billy McKay is a very good striker at this level but PLEASE sort out the formatting and spelling errors in your sig* :(

*Unless you are tallying the amount of gal's Spoony is pumping outside of football, in which case carry on.

No

Anything else ? Take it your going to the game at Tannadice with yer mates? Ah nah that's right last time you went on yer tod because they didn't want to go with you.

Do try harder.

Interesting. I've never once been to Tannadice on my own and coming from Edinburgh, none of my friends support St Johnstone football club, I'd be very surprised if thy ever come with me, hence I don't ask. Still feel free to try again using pseudo-Vikington mannerisms.

Ohh and I changed my sig ages a ago, since I'm on my phone I don't care about the signatures!

Archived