Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Dear Baldy Snake,

It is with much regret that I must resign to pursue a career anywhere but here. I have in my mind confirmed my real inner feelings so :-

At first I was trained

I was certified

Kept thinking I could never work

without Jackie by my side

But I spent so many nights

thinking how he did me wrong

I grew strong

I learned how to carry on

and so I quit

from Dundee United

Yours Stevie.

far too much time on your hand and sad man you are:)

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the minimum that needs to happen at the transfer window:

Taggart and Khul back to there respective clubs.

Muirhead recalled.

Murray and Zwick put out on loan; ideally to Championship clubs.

Dow, Bilate, and Bodul released.

If there are issues with Donaldson they should be dealt with or he should also be released.

Also if there are younger players who are not going to cut it we should let them go.

We need to bring in decent replacements. They don't need to be exceptional, maybe basic, experienced 'journeymen' who can stop the rot and offer a bit of support to the younger players.

This is the minimum that needs to happen at the transfer window:

Taggart and Khul back to there respective clubs.

Muirhead recalled.

Murray and Zwick put out on loan; ideally to Championship clubs.

Dow, Bilate, and Bodul released.

If there are issues with Donaldson they should be dealt with or he should also be released.

Also if there are younger players who are not going to cut it we should let them go.

We need to bring in decent replacements. They don't need to be exceptional, maybe basic, experienced 'journeymen' who can stop the rot and offer a bit of support to the younger players.

theylivepicard.jpg

Granny has spoken, bizatches ...

Given that he has clearly been involved in some fairly disgusting stuff Id be extremely hesitant in him joining United.

I'd prefer to leave full judgement until the appeal thats going through the system atm has concluded.

If his conviction is upheld then I wouldn't want the rapist POS anywhere near United.

If the appeal is upheld then I honestly don't know, he would clearly still be an unsavoury character but no longer a convicted rapist.

Gavin Gunning back training with you lot

Has play twice since leaving United, injured most of the time. Fuckwit, but a step up from trash like Durnan and Dillon in the middle.

Archived