Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just going to ask about the source. :lol:

If true we might actually find out what happened.

It would be ironic if the origin is because Thomson had take McNamara's side in a dispute with Campbell given what has subsequently happened.

Given our recent luck I wouldn't be surprised if a sinkhole suddenly appeared in the middle of the pitch.

I think technically speaking constructive dismissal is a sub species of unfair dismissal. So you claim unfair dismissal and in your tribunal you prove you were constructively dismissed.

Technically speaking!!! :lol:

Technically speaking the term 'species' has nothing to do with any of this.

Mind you I think you may have started a debate about the intricacies and minutiae of employment law and its terminoligy which is pretty good for a wet Sunday afternoon.

I see ched Evans being linked with a move to Utd on mad.

As a father to a young girl in this city I hope this doesn't happen.

I would be very, very interested to hear Granny Danger's stance on this were it to happen

Over to you, Bill...

I see ched Evans being linked with a move to Utd on mad.

As a father to a young girl in this city I hope this doesn't happen.

think it's just a United fan seeing what strikers available just now. Think he can't sign for anyone until his case has been heard from appeal court. !!

Constructive dismissal surely? If he's resigned then he can hardly claim he was unfairly dismissed :lol:

Constructive unfair dismissal Kyle. i.e. his employer's behaviour was such that he was entitled to treat himself as having been dismissed and that dismissal was unfair.

I think technically speaking constructive dismissal is a sub species of unfair dismissal. So you claim unfair dismissal and in your tribunal you prove you were constructively dismissed.

Pretty much. I suppose theoretically you could be fairly constructively dismissed but it's unlikely to happen in practice.

Confirmed on courier now that Campbell's away.

Aside from the traditional defeat by St Johnstone I wonder what fun next week will bring. :rolleyes:

I think the St Johnstone thing was all McNamara's fault. Now he's gone we can forget it ever happened. We regularly touched them in uncomfortable places before Jackie and I think Mixu's stewardship will see a return of that sort of touching. Metaphorically speaking of course.

Constructive unfair dismissal Kyle. i.e. his employer's behaviour was such that he was entitled to treat himself as having been dismissed and that dismissal was unfair.

*Jim Jeffries face* what

Exciting two or three seasons ahead imo if the fans can once again get fully behind the club and the strategy.

Its sometimes fun to reach back to the start of the thread for little nuggets like this. All very St Mirren-y

Archived