Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clearly there does.

Indeed. Seems he was allegedly at Pittodrie over the weekend, allegedly because he's pals with Willo Flood. Seems if anything Aberdeen are having a look at him.

Indeed. Seems he was allegedly at Pittodrie over the weekend, allegedly because he's pals with Willo Flood. Seems if anything Aberdeen are having a look at him.

If he hung about with Willo more he'd never have found himself in his current predicament in the first place...

There's surely no chance of either United or Aberdeen signing Evans. Even if a club were prepared to give him a chance the adverse publicity it would bring would be incredibly damaging.

That's my reading of it. Regardless of individual opinions on the matter, the club would likely be slaughtered in the media.

Given the psychologically damaging events of last three years and being away from the game for so long, he may well be finished as a talent anyway.

I'd be very concerned if I was a Utd fan. There was a complete lack of, well everything on Saturday. No fight, no belief and, worst of all, a distinct lack of ability. Billy Mackay aside it looks like an absolutely rotten team. There even seems to have been a huge regression from the first day of the season when I didn't think they looked that bad. I think the only other time I've properly watched them was the derby at Tannadice when they Hibs'ed it but I thought they looked ok in that game too. Long season ahead for them though.

Gunning? Well, he's a character, ain't he?

And when he tries, is actually very good.

You can see Mixu's work having its effect now, even if we are still crap. The St Johnstone game will tell us a lot - he now has 2 weeks to work with the team, and odds are there will be a couple of new faces in the team too.

I heard a Finnish international midfielder is being lined up.

Not sure if he's out of contract. Pretty sure it's not Eremenko but stranger things have happened...

Gunning is a complete tool and I wouldn't want him anywhere near Tannadice.

I'm fairly sure there was universal delight amongst P&B Arabs when he left.

Also he would be a bad influence on the young players.

Archived