Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pro-tip: If you don't understand simple sentences try googling the troublesome phrase before assuming that it's the writer who's a thick twat. howdy.gif

It seems to me like you came in and attempted to impress by throwing some legal jargon into the situation but ending up saying exactly what had already been said.

It seems to me like you came in and attempted to impress by throwing some legal jargon into the situation but ending up saying exactly what had already been said.

My apologies, so you did understand what I posted but merely pretended not to understand for shits and giggles. You're a funny guy and most definitely not a thick twat. :)

My apologies, so you did understand what I posted but merely pretended not to understand for shits and giggles. You're a funny guy and most definitely not a thick twat. :)

No m8. You came in and attempted to come across as a smart arse by basically repeating what had already been said.

And stop saying 'twat' unless you're English, you fucking twat.

I'm on Dee Man's side. Pull My Strings is behaving quite rudely.

Too right, TRS, his manners are appalling.

I'm never going to win here though because he works in the world of law. I only know this because I think I saw him mentioning it once.

No m8. You came in and attempted to come across as a smart arse by basically repeating what had already been said.

And stop saying 'twat' unless you're English, you fucking twat.

You don't need to convince me, buddy. I thought you were in danger of making a cunt of yourself and was just trying to help out. Turns out you understood all along.

I'm glad we had this little chat, DM. I really feel like I understand you better.

Utd fans have the same big time attitude as their club IMO.

Treating fellow posters the way Utd treat their staff. Disgusting.

Funnily enough the guy who runs the cabbie club was telling me this yesterday. He hates their arrogant attitude.

Not that he really needs the validation from me, but PMS is right. What surprises me is not so much that Dee Man and TRS are utterly ignorant, more that they seem rather proud of it.

I don't know who you are, but I'll clarify the situation for you. I have no interest in the legal details of this debate. I'm merely pointing out that PMS doesn't need to call people 'twats' when he thinks that they don't understand what he says. For his own sake. It's not a good way to make friends.

Dear Baldy Snake,

It is with much regret that I must resign to pursue a career anywhere but here. I have in my mind confirmed my real inner feelings so :-

At first I was trained
I was certified
Kept thinking I could never work
without Jackie by my side
But I spent so many nights
thinking how he did me wrong
I grew strong
I learned how to carry on
and so I quit
from Dundee United

Yours Stevie.

Dear Baldy Snake,

It is with much regret that I must resign to pursue a career anywhere but here. I have in my mind confirmed my real inner feelings so :-

At first I was trained

I was certified

Kept thinking I could never work

without Jackie by my side

But I spent so many nights

thinking how he did me wrong

I grew strong

I learned how to carry on

and so I quit

from Dundee United

Yours Stevie.

I would laugh but now I'll have that tune stuck in my head all f***ing night. :(

Archived