Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So two men look the same to you because they have very little hair?

I don't know whether Granny's being defensive about bald men or his esteemed chairman there.

Probably both.

I don't know whether Granny's being defensive about bald men or his esteemed chairman there.

Probably both.

I am not bald as you are well aware. I have a full head of white hair.

When's the blog out? I'm more looking forward to your slating of your team than I am about how you shoe horn the M People joke in.

Published two days ago. And yes, I did use the joke in the end. I have no shame.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dundee-united-record-fc-dens-7838378

Published two days ago. And yes, I did use the joke in the end. I have no shame.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dundee-united-record-fc-dens-7838378

Good piece. It's always enjoyable to get a first hand report of the suffering. The pic of Rankine crying was also very amusing.

Pm me if you require any further material to use.

Good piece. It's always enjoyable to get a first hand report of the suffering. The pic of Rankine crying was also very amusing.

Pm me if you require any further material to use.

Depends what song we play next week. If it's Heroes by Bowie, I'll be fine. If it's Hero by Enrique Iglesias, I may need some help

Depends what song we play next week. If it's Heroes by Bowie, I'll be fine. If it's Hero by Enrique Iglesias, I may need some help

The Derry will be singing this to John Rankine on Monday night:

post-25521-0-05378100-1461847666.jpeg

Archived