Sensible Legal ways to make money.

My mate used to rob his dad's piggy bank and buy them off the ice cream van by the dozen and scoff the lot as none of us liked them. He's still a skinny c**t as well.

You sure he eats them? Do his farts smell a bit minty?

Get pally with a crazy old doctor, who has just invented a time machine.

Buy a copy of Grays sports almanac, stick in poly bag.

When you're about to embark on another zany time travelling adventure the doc will notice you are attempting to use his time machine for your personal gain.

Before he gives you a lecture tell him to shut his stupid pus or you'll do it for him.

Proceed as necessary.

Using the almanac you'll be able to predict sporting results a make a shit load of moolah.

How you use the money gained is up to you, but I have heard of a wee scam involving a premium rate phone line, some stickers and driving like stevie wonder. Feel free to PM me for details.

What about a collecting ginger bottles? Can you still do that?

Or set up a premium rate phone line and put an advert out saying there's a worldwide glass shortage and you'll pay over the odds for ginger bottles. Call this number to sell me your glass cheques.

Wait to receive a phone call from one of these annoying marketing survey companies, for once say you aren't just about to leave for work or that you are too busy and you do have 2 minutes to answer their questions. Say yes to all of their questions and that you are happy for them to share your details with partnering companies. Hang up the phone, set up a premium rate phone number and divert all calls incoming to your phone to this premium rate service and sit back and enjoy those 5:30pm phone calls as the money comes in.

Next time we play Germany away charter a bus to take Scotland fans over to the match. Hog the Autobahn lanes and put a sticker on the back with the number of a premium rate line for angry Audi and BMW drivers that reads "How's my Fahrting?"

Start a football club with 3 other young men with a similar dream. Try and emulate the emulate the success of your city rivals by spending 10's of million of pounds in what will ultimately be a fruitless enterprise.

Sell the club for less than the price of a happy meal, retire to France.

You are welcome.

1. Visit a well known store that sells personal music devices

2. Spend time abusing the salesmen and throwing said electrical devices around the store. Extra kudos will be gained if your portable CD player explodes after smashing off the store wall.

3. Walk out with your deserved refund and additional compensation.

4. Set up a premium rate phone-line called "How's My Fantasising"

5. Boast about it on P'n'B

6. Rake in the money until you get banned

1. Set up an international sporting body
  2. Organise a bidding process for the "World Cup" of the sport
  3. Count the money

Does anybody want to enter the 2015 World Cup? 50 nicker per entrant

signed

Tam

President of IMTA- International Monkey Tennis Association

post-12982-0-76710400-1432940933.jpg

Invent some new management quality fad filled with Japanese words that make no sense and just quote random shit from Toyota executives.

Watch as gullible, inept desperate managers use your BS to try and magically fix their broken companies.

Before they realise it was horseshit you will be long gone and changed your business name.

£10,000 consultancy fee and expenses.

Free money, you just need to be some super confident twat.

Start an insurance company and in the small small print put in *This policy does f**k all you are paying me to laugh at you when you have a disaster*

Make it incredibly cheap, people will think they have a bargain