St.Mirren 2015/2016 thread

Genuinely cant believe so many "fans" are defending this, you're being completely shagged in the arse by a board that doesnt give a f**k about you, again. Yet here you are claiming the extra money makes it all alright, its utterly pathetic and shows absolutely no pride in your club at all.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saint Mhirren :lol:

What of course makes this all the funnier is the desperate wagon-circling on the issue by the at-all-other-times raging fanbase.

Not at all. It's not exactly a source of mirth for anyone to be honest. A few of us always suspected that the club shop would become a Celtic shop on their match days. The signage issue is completely minor but should have been communicated to the support beforehand.

What makes it funnier is outrageous claims over on B&WA by some folk saying they'd rather their wives went on the game and shagged their best mate than see a sign which will be up for a total of 12 hours per day over a period of three days.

It's a temporary shop sign.

The badge of your clubs been taken down, on your own stadium, and replaced with rivals. Is it not pretty close to the "memorial wall" there aswell?

The badge of your clubs been taken down, on your own stadium, and replaced with rivals. Is it not pretty close to the "memorial wall" there aswell?

It's a temporary shop sign. The badge of our club is still on the stadium.

Genuinely cant believe so many "fans" are defending this, you're being completely shagged in the arse by a board that doesnt give a f**k about you, again. Yet here you are claiming the extra money makes it all alright, its utterly pathetic and shows absolutely no pride in your club at all.

St. Mirren fans have complained year on year about the lack of use of decent facilities in the close season and why we don't let them out if other clubs want to use them. So where's the line?

Rent out a stadium to another team for 3 matches on days where we wouldn't be using it? As far as I'm aware, plenty of teams have done so for U20s matches, including St. Mirren, Morton, Airdrie etc.

A sign over a club shop for 3 half days? It's unsavoury, yeah. It's fucking ugly....is it worth getting up in arms about? Absolutely not.

:lol: where is the line for you c***s?

It's just a sign...it's just some shirts...have some respect.

Must be shite being a ST Mirren fan, no wonder most people in Paisley already follow the bigots.

You seem more bothered than the black and white army posters.

:lol:

Which backs up the point about you lot being completely passionless about your club, tbh

St. Mirren fans have complained year on year about the lack of use of decent facilities in the close season and why we don't let them out if other clubs want to use them. So where's the line?

Rent out a stadium to another team for 3 matches on days where we wouldn't be using it? As far as I'm aware, plenty of teams have done so for U20s matches, including St. Mirren, Morton, Airdrie etc.

A sign over a club shop for 3 half days? It's unsavoury, yeah. It's fucking ugly....is it worth getting up in arms about? Absolutely not.

Renting out your stadium is perfectly fine, actively advertising and supporting a club in the same league system shouldnt be

It is pretty much the definition of selling your soul.

Anyone with a spine wouldn't stand for this nonsense and would withdraw their support until the situation was rectified. Very few St Mirren fans have spines.

It is pretty much the definition of selling your soul.

Anyone with a spine wouldn't stand for this nonsense and would withdraw their support until the situation was rectified. Very few St Mirren fans have spines.

The absolute definition of irony - being on the receiving end of a lecture about selling your soul from a poster who named himself after Vladimir Romanov, the man who filled Hearts with about 600 nameless Lithuanians from Kaunas.

Which backs up the point about you lot being completely passionless about your club, tbh

Renting out your stadium is perfectly fine, actively advertising and supporting a club in the same league system shouldnt be

How are we actively advertising Celtic? We've not put this on our website...I wouldn't even know about this if it wasn't for fans of other clubs making a big deal about it.

Also, how are we supporting them? They're paying for the privilege.

How are we actively advertising Celtic? We've not put this on our website...I wouldn't even know about this if it wasn't for fans of other clubs making a big deal about it.

You're selling their merchandise in your shop, and have their badge on your stadium, how much money will they make from the shop? Or are you getting that too?

What if the money we take from this helps us keep Sevco in the Championship? How would other fans feel about it then?

Hearts fans - imagine we keep both Sevco and Hibs down, because of the dirty Cellic cash.

It's really unlikely, I know, but we're a cash-strapped club in a finance-led business. I was pissed off earlier, but I'm comfortable with it now. I'll take the money and the loan signings.

You're selling their merchandise in your shop, and have their badge on your stadium, how much money will they make from the shop? Or are you getting that too?

I couldn't give two shiny shites how much they make from the shop. It'll be less than they make from their club shops in braehead or Glasgow for that matter. It'll also be more than we would make from our shop in that time...considering it wouldn't be open.

This will all blow over soon enough. It's not as if Saint St Mirren fc have downed tools to ensure Celtic have a chance of winning the title on the last game of the season :whistle

Pretty poor trolling, even by your own desperate standards.

Nobody's delighted by this, but in the grand scheme of things is it really such a big deal?

Will all be forgotten about in a few months and as I said I think disturbing your own ST holders and fans for a competitive fixture is far worse imo.

We have put this on our website to be fair: http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=44793

Hospitality for Real Sociedad against Celtic anyone? Fair play to you for giving TheTroll something to work with though.

I was happy with this arrangement before I seen how wound up fans of other clubs were getting about it.

Now I'm absolutely delighted with it, I hope we do this every preseason.

Archived