Motherwell FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah but he trained with Jurgen Klinsmann so he must have been worth that. I remember rumours that mcleish hadn't even seen him play, just trusted Andy watsons judgement and figured that because he was at spurs he must have something about him.

Not really on the theme of shite but do folk remember Christian Vadosz from a few seasons ago. Only seemed to play a few games for us and next I heard of him he was cutting about la liga.

Was genuinely curious how we got him and why he didn't get a shout somewhere else.

I thought Vadocz was terrible.

Might have something to do with his record which was 11 starts, no goals and only one win. He essentially replaced Steven McGarry and the team went downhill.

So aye, world class talent.

After Motherwell he went and played at Nijmigen, Osasuna and Odense and got caps for an absolutely honking Hungary team that's qualified for f**k all since 1986.

Not really on the theme of shite but do folk remember Christian Vadosz from a few seasons ago. Only seemed to play a few games for us and next I heard of him he was cutting about la liga.

Was genuinely curious how we got him and why he didn't get a shout somewhere else.

Kristian Vadocz was a fucking great player,

He may have went on to have a decent career for himself, but Vadocz did absolutely nothing of note in a Motherwell shirt.

A mediocre player in an completely shite Motherwell side.

Why he's still raved about years later, I've no idea.

Vadocz was a Malpas signing wasn't he?

If so, it would have been doubtful that he played against Rangers at all, as we played them 3 times that season, with the final one at Fir Park on the 2nd January.

Opening Day - 'Well 1-2 Rangers (O'Donnell)

October - Rangers 1-1 'Well (Kerr)

January - 'Well 0-1 Rangers

I'm sure Vadocz came in later in January and played the second half of the season.

Archived